Human Resources Manager
You have heard the line before – “our people are our most valuable asset” - well you’d better believe it! Do you want to make a real difference to our team, identifying and developing existing talent? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the service our team provides
You are a passionate advocate of how the delivery of brilliant Human Resources support can add true value to an organization, and you’re someone who genuinely believes in the wider business benefits it can bring to a company and the team.
As Human Resources Manager, you will join a team that is obsessive about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Human Resources Manager:
- Ensures the smooth running of the Human Resources Department, where all areas of responsibility are managed and delivered to the highest levels
- Works proactively to maximize the guest service and the team experience, delivering a positive and responsive approach to enquiries and problem resolution
- Develops and implements plans where human resources initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Works with key stakeholders, effectively managing and reviewing the life cycle of the team within the hotel, fostering a culture of growth, development and performance
- Owner of the Human Resources budget and training plan, where together with management, facilitates the evaluation of team performance
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders and business partners
- Reviews and scrutinizes employee resourcing, compensation, employee development, training and succession plans, providing recommendations that will enhance performance and provide added value to the individual and the company
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the Human Resources Manager:
- Proven experience in HR with strong problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent leadership skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
- Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice and recommendations
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Experienced in using IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
The brand new, centrally located Radisson Blu Hotel, Ajman has stylish interiors, a wide array of restaurants and bars, and service minded team with Yes I Can! attitude. Radisson Blu Hotel, Ajman is one of the latest jewels in the Northern Emirates, with 148 elegant rooms all equipped with Apple TV connectivity, and 2 signature restaurants: Nalukettu Royale – UAE’s first upscale restaurant serving the unique cuisine from India’s southern state of Kerala and Filini - simply cooked Italian food crafted from carefully chosen ingredients.
Relaxation and rejuvenation is never far away with our elegant spa facilities having private massage rooms and a temperature controlled swimming pool. Guests can enjoy the turquoise waters of Ajman with our shuttle service to our private off-site white sandy beach.
The hotel also features 4 meeting rooms and a large ballroom perfect for stylishly sophisticated solutions for memorable and successful meetings, wedding and events.
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com. INDEXECINDUS
Business Development Manager - BSI Abu DhabiBSIGreat that you're thinking about a career with BSI! Our purpose is to inspire trust for a more resilient world. Our solutions and services improve performance and20 minute agoShareAbu Dhabi
Math TeacherProximity LearningContract Length: 2 years Number of Vacancies: 1 Student Level: Middle School, High SchoolEligible Candidates: Licensed TeacherRequirements: Education Required:20 minute agoShareDubai
Customer Relations ManagerAl-FuttaimNo two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the20 minute agoShareAbu Dhabi
SSC - Accounts Payable AccountantHilton CorporateJob Description About Hilton Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 6,000 properties in 119 countries and20 minute agoShareRas al-Khaimah
Recruitment Consultant - Michael Page Middle East, Financial Services RecruitmentMichael Page AEJob Description The Financial Services team was set-up in 2006 and has consistently served clients across various industry segments regionally since. The work we3 hour agoShareDubai