Intern/ Graduate Recruitment Researcher - Michael Page Middle East, Financial Services
The Financial Services team was set-up in 2006 and has consistently served clients across various industry segments regionally since. The work we have done has changed lives, organisations and the shape of the region as we know it, owing to the impact of professionals we have hired.
As an Intern/ Graduate Researcher within the team, you will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery - you will provide them a solution and create value for them. You will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond and that includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients. Your goal is dual - to learn your market, and to build deep relationships with clients and candidates in your space. You will work as part of an extremely passionate team to maximise Page Group's commercial performance in Dubai.
Your role will include:
- Managing recruitment processes end to end with full candidate and client responsibility.
- Creating longstanding relationships with clients by establishing credibility and benefiting them with your knowledge & skills
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Growing the Michael Page brand and developing internal & external relationships
- Learning to operate in a best practice culture, thereby enhancing your skills to last you a career and maximising your performance to everyone's benefit
- The opportunity for meritocratic career progression, enhanced responsibility and professional & personal growth.
The successful candidate should have the following:
- Up to a year's experience as a recruitment consultant/ researcher, or strong knowledge of & passion for the banking and financial services domain gained through work/ relevant degree education and internships
- Currently on a UAE visa which enables them to join on a 3 month rolling internship
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree at a top-tier university; Master's preferred
- Track record of consistently achieving targets
- Track record of building and managing successful relationships
- Strong initiative, drive, resilience, teamwork competencies
- An appetite to network, meet professionals and grow knowledge pool
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
What we have in store for you:
- Potential for an outstanding long-term opportunity with a stable career path
- Premiere Regional HQ location - Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
- Ongoing, best in-class L&D
- Future member of the Middle East Management Team
- Flexible workplace culture
- Fun, collaborative, rewarding culture
- Monthly Stipend
- International career opportunities in the future
Learning Support AssistantRepton School - DubaiRepton Dubai is seeking a Shadow Teacher/Learning Support Assistant to work 1:1 within FS2, for an immediate start. Purpose of Job: To assist and support student's53 minute agoShareDubai
Cluster Sales CoordinatorRAFFLESHOTELS: RAFFLES DUBAI & SOFITEL DUBAI THE OBELISK DEPARTMENT: SALES & MARKETING JOB TITLE: CLUSTER SALES COORDINATOR POSITION REPORTS TO: CLUSTER COMMERCIAL53 minute agoShareDubai
In Room Dining Order Taker - Arabic SpeakerRAFFLESPOSITION DESCRIPTION Position : In Room Dining Order Taker – Arabic SpeakerDepartment : Food & Beverage Reports to : In Room Dining Supervisor PURPOSE OF53 minute agoShareDubai
Pool & Beach Operations ManagerMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 17, 2021Job Number 21117042Job Category Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation Bulgari Hotel & Resorts Dubai, Beachfront shoreline of Jumeirah,53 minute agoShareDubai
HR OfficerGEMS EducationHR Officer- GFM We are looking for a HR Officer to lead on and manage all aspects of Human Resources within the assigned school(s). He / She should be able to manage and53 minute agoShareDubai