Lead / Assistant Manager HRBP
Lead/ Assistant Manager - HR Business Partner
Job Location: Dubai/ UAE
Assistant Manager - HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is a key catalyst for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated functions and business units. The position serves as an enabler to management on human resource-related issues. The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy and will aid the knowledge in facilitating decision making at both business management and HR management.
· Agility – Adapts to frequent changes and deliver.
· Business Acumen.
· Eye for detail
· Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
· Ethical Practice
· Domain knowledge
· Relationship Management.
· Conflict Management
Required Education and Experience:
· Minimum of 4 to 6 years’ experience in handling HRBP roles for a span minimum of 100 people strength.
· Prior exposure to start up environment would be an advantage.
· Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including employee engagement, Attrition management, Connects, Communication, Performance management
· Should have extensive experience in data analytics which can influence decision making.
Preferred Education and Experience:
· MBA with core specialization in HR from a reputed institute.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Should have good exposure on all the HR processes like onboarding, PMS and Calibration, Employee Engagement, Talent Management, Employee transactions, Policy governance and related.
· Owns role from on boarding of an employee to his/her function/BU and ensures smoother assimilation.
· Consults with BU/Function management, providing HR assistance and facilitation when appropriate.
· Conducts periodic meetings (formal / informal) with respective function / business units to derive engagement trends.
· Analyses trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to suggests interventions.
· Maintains in-depth knowledge of compliance requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, thereby reducing compliance risks and ensuring regulation.
This position will be an IC reporting in the HRBP function lead/manager with dotted reporting line to C&B.
A good hands-on experience in the HRBP & Compliance domain championing the complete profile.
Customer Support ManagerThe Emirates GroupJob Purpose: Plan, develop, and manage the customer management activities of assigned support teams to ensure support and deployment all services in the assigned21 minute agoShareDubai
Office AdminKarma Creative Comms Marketing & Events L.L.CAED2,000 - AED2,500 a monthFull-timeWe are looking for a reliable Office Admin. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The tasks23 minute agoShareDubai
HR Administrative AssistantBSO Real Estate ManagementAED3,000 - AED4,000 a monthFull-timeJob description HR Assistant Responsibilities: Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests. Maintain digital and electronic records of1 hour agoShareDubai
Operations CoordinatorMajid Al FuttaimMajid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail1 hour agoShareDubai
Cleaner/ Clinic AssistantPhysiocare FZ LLCAED2,700 a monthFull-timeOur Premium Clinic located in Dubai Healthcare City is looking for Clinic Cleaner/Clinic Assistant. Competitive Salary Package and benefits will be provided. For2 hour agoShareDubai Healthcare City