At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our guests and visitors is an integral part of our operations. As a Lifeguard, your attentiveness and commitment to safe practices will facilitate enjoyable aquatic and waterside experiences for our guests.
Fairmont The Palm is a luxury, world-class resort located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai. The hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites with dedicated Fairmont Gold rooms and lounge. A total of 10 food and beverage outlets on property offer international dining options including Little Miss India, Frevo - Brazilian Churrasco experience, Seagrill Bistro, Ba Restaurant and Lounge, Blowfish, Flow Kitchen, The Cigar Room and others . Fairmont The Palm also features an expansive pool and beach area with a health club, Willow Stream Spa and the Fairmont Falcons Kids’ Club.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Manager, Recreation, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
• Welcome guests to the pool facility and ensure they have a safe and enjoyable experience
• Assist in the cleanliness and the daily upkeep of the pool area
• Guard and safeguard all guestsmembers using the pool facility
• Ensure guests are aware of all services and activities available at the pool
• Ensure that proper pool testing has taken place prior to guests using the facility
• Ensure all guests are registered prior to using the pool and are aware of the rules of the facility
• Provide a high level of guest satisfaction and safety through effective communication
• Follow departmental policies and procedures
• Follow all safety and sanitation policies
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous experience as a Lifeguard preferred
• Certification in CPR First Aid required
• Certification as a Lifeguard required
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
• Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
• Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
• Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, sitting
• Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Lifeguard - The Abu Dhabi EDITIONMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 24, 2021Job Number 21100086Job Category Golf, Fitness, & EntertainmentLocation The Abu Dhabi EDITION, Al Bateen Marina, Abu Dhabi, United Arab2 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
Lifeguard-Lifeguard Operations-Wild Wadi WaterparkJumeirahLifeguard-Lifeguard Operations-Wild Wadi Waterpark - (2100017Y) About Jumeirah & the Hotel: Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a1 week agoShareDubai
COMMUNITY POOL LIFEGUARDEFS Facilities ServicesRole Purpose Safeguarding the community members while they use the swimming pool. Job location is in Saudi Arabia's well-known development. Candidates with hotel06-10-2021ShareDubai
PE Teacher (Female)Bukhatir Education Advancement and Management...Are you an experienced, dynamic and collaborative educator who want to work with exceptionally talented people in a faith-based environment? Our British curriculum04-10-2021ShareDubai