Manager- International Logistic and Supply Chain Management
Al Sahiba General Trading - Dubai
We are looking for suitable candidate to fill the role of Manager-Internatioal Logistic and Supply Chain ManagementKey Requirements
- Possess rich & extensive knowledge of the logistics industry with excellent command over general management, operations, shipping, commercial, managing import & export documentation, administration and customer service.
- Establish and build long-term relationships with new and existing customers driving profitable revenue and growth year over year through recognition and realization of opportunities.
- To develop the business with generating leads, developing new business for all areas of business & produce reports as and when instructed by the Group Director.
- Work with various departments to ensure effective deliverables in terms of solutions, costing, pricing & promote the integrated supply chain offerings.
- Skilled in devising efficient Logistics Management System to ensure delivery of the goods / shipments as per committed timelines and cost along with capability in framing costing & proposal for logistic solution.
- Excels in acquiring regulatory approvals, commercial approvals, import licensing & export approvals while heading operations.
- Manage the day to day operations within the Warehouse for timely, reliable and cost-effective output & manage staff to deliver service at expected optimum levels developing permanent measures to improve efficiencies of operations.
- Warehouse & Logistics sales experience is a must
- Ready to travel extensively to meet clients
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
AccountantBrecks GroupResponsibilities:Accurately complete the financial accounting of business divisions and projects in a timely manner, register detailed ledgers, and summarize financial1 hour agoShareDubai
Document ControllerBrecks GroupResponsibilities: Copy, scan and store documentsUpdate Project and Organizational LogsBurn CDs and Transfer files by FTPPrepare Document Submitted FormsDraft Letters and1 hour agoShareDubai
Office AdministratorBrecks GroupResponsibilities:Assist in formulating and implementing administrative policies and procedures, take responsibility for implementation of administration plans;Prepare1 hour agoShareDubai
ReceptionistBrecks GroupResponsibilities: Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient mannerEnsure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check1 hour agoShareDubai
DRILLING MANAGERCrescent PetroleumMAJOR FUNCTIONS: Plans, directs and coordinates all Well and Drilling activities including reviewing, studying and approving drilling operational/engineering processes3 hour agoShareSharjah