Location:Dubai : Festival Office Tower (LR_L000002)
Department:AE450051 : DBI-MARINE (AE450051)
Position Type:Employee Regular
To assess the design / production / in service aspects of engineering assets, using procedures, experience and knowledge appropriate for routine situations.
- To conduct relevant activities and provide advice for service delivery within own area of experience, adhering to budget constraints and contractual requirements.
- To produce the deliverable within the agreed parameters in a defined format to time, budget and to quality.
- To discuss and present the deliverable with the internal / external client and be able to suggest solutions where appropriate.
- Conduct activities in line with internal procedures, accreditation schemes, legislation, and industry standards.
- To pursue Continuous Professional Development and maintain a high degree of discipline, knowledge and awareness.
- To assess or recommend the time and value of the work to be undertaken for an external client, assisting in identifying the most appropriate fee and cost structure.
- To give guidance to other employees, as appropriate, and disseminate information to achieve effective knowledge transfer and application.
- To assist in service delivery improvement by communicating internal / external client feedback as appropriate.
- Ensure that the appropriate authorisations are gained and are kept up to date.
- Undertake routine administration as required in line with current processes and procedures.
Technical / Professional Qualifications / Requirements:
- A degree or equivalent from a tertiary organisation recognised by Lloyd’s Register within the relevant field of engineering or physical science (minimum of two years programme) or Qualifications from a marine or nautical institution and relevant sea-going experience as a certificated ship’s officer.
- Membership of an appropriate professional institution.
- Working towards or achieving charted or incorporated engineering status.
- To work in accordance with professional codes of conduct and the LR Code of Ethics in IMS01.
- To use a combination of general and specialist engineering knowledge and understanding to apply existing and emerging technology.
- To be able to apply appropriate theoretical and practical methods to design, develop, manufacture, construct, commission, operate and maintain engineering products, processes, systems and services.
- To provide technical and commercial management, e.g. project management, process management.
- Proficiency in the English language commensurate with the work.
Quantity Surveyor ManagerParsonsFull-timeJob Description: Quantity Surveyor Manager NEOM The Line (Dubai to transitioned to NEOM, Saudi) This project involves PMC services for design management and7 hour agoShareDubai
Female Quantity SurveyorBontal Trading Co LLCAED2,500 - AED3,000 a monthFull-timeImmediate Joiners Preferably in dependent visa should have experience in preparation of BOQ and Quotations Well versed with AutoCAD Job Type: Full-time Salary:11 hour agoShareDubai
Crewing Manager/ExecutiveMarine Core & Charter LLCPermanent +1Position: Crewing Manager/Executive Job description Overview: We are looking for a Crewing Manager / Crewing Executive who will be responsible for supervising overall15 hour agoShareDubai
Quantity SurveyorAl Diyar general contractingAED5,000 a monthFull-timeQuantity surveyor is required to follow up on subcontracting payments and help out with tendering when needed Job Type: Full-time Salary: From AED5,000.00 per1 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
Production Superintendent/ManagerEcocoast Contracting LLCFull-timeJob Purpose – Mission Ecocoast, global leader in engineered solutions for sustainable coastal and marine development, is looking for an agile, talented,1 day agoShareUmm al-Quwain