Marketing Graduate Trainee
MARKETING GRADUATE PROGRAM
A Graduate Program at L’Oréal Middle East will allow you to gain a strong professional experience, learn and connect with the best in industry! Come & join one of our Marketing teams for a 6-12 months assignment.
You will be an integral part of one of our Marketing team to support to orchestrate the launches and push growth of pillar products and to contribute to continued growth for the brand.
- Collect and analyze consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management
- Support the implementation of new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue
- Work on marketing mix strategies to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
- Adapt the communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale)
- Collaborate with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc.) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy
- Confident in using with ease Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a multi-functional environment, and interact effectively with your business partners outside the Marketing function
- Be able to operate in a fast moving environment and to manage time efficiently in order to meet deadlines
- Fluent in English and Arabic languages
PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS
- You must be in your final year or a fresh graduate (less than 2 years)
Ready to start your L’Oréal adventure? Let us know more about you by applying now to this offer!
Legal Services Manager / Legal CounselThe Emirates GroupJob Purpose: Legal Services Manager / Legal Counsel - IP, Brand and Sponsorship We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and qualified paralegal or newly1 hour agoShareDubai
Oliver Wyman - Executive Assistant - DubaiOliver Wyman GroupFull-timeOliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60+ cities across nearly 30 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with1 hour agoShareDubai
Marcoms Associate PartnerKnight FrankPermanentReference No 26290 Job Title Marcoms Associate Partner Type3 hour agoShareDubai
Project ManagerOmnix InternationalAs the E-commerce & Digital Care – Project Manager, the position holder will support the senior manager to transform and develop the organization’s3 hour agoShareUAE
Cost ClerkAl-FuttaimEstablished in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses3 hour agoShareRas al-Khaimah