P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
As a Medical representative in P&G Personal Health Care, you are responsible for the business development of your assigned territory to achieve sales objectives and goals. Since at P&G we believe that execution is the only strategy that the consumer sees, you will have a chance to directly implement sales and promotional plans/activities. Customer management and market landscape are also part of the job to enable you to make better plans & build the business even more going forward. Altogether, you will set priorities and follow through on commitments, work effectively with diverse groups of people, and demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative, and be an excellent communicator.Key Responsibilities:
- Carry the promotional message to both doctors and pharmacists in an objective and clear way based upon the brand strategy. You must have a close relationship with both doctors and key people at the points of sale.
- Compliance with the objectives will be measured, both for the coverage of assigned doctors / pharmacies, as well as sales objectives of the respective territory, having individual indicators according to the Target of corresponding doctors and pharmacies.
- Demand is generated through prescriptions, and then they go to independent pharmacies and chains to close the circle of sale.
- Bachelor degree of Medical & Life Sciences background
- Professional experience in pharmaceutical industry (2 - 3 years minimum)
- Additional experience in consumer healthcare area is preferable
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel and Power Point)
- English fluency
- Meaningful responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your role from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.Job locations:
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Type: Full time Job categories: Sales Req No: R000063364
Medical Representative - CVRMAstraZenecaFull-timeJOB TITLE Medical Representative ABOUT ASTRAZENECA AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery,1 day agoShareDubai
Administration ExecutiveAl-FuttaimEstablished in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses1 day agoShareDubai
Primary Teacher Key Stage 1Al Rabeeh SchoolContractAl Rabeeh School is seeking an enthusiastic, adaptable and committed KS1 primary school teacher for January 2023. At Al Rabeeh School we are incredibly proud of the2 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
Administration CoordinatorThe Emirates GroupJob Purpose: JOB PURPOSE Provide comprehensive administrative support to the Manager relating to the function of medical services for a smooth and efficient day to day2 day agoShareDubai
Customer Service RepresentativeThe First GroupOverview: Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, The First Group is a dynamic, integrated global property developer with a fast-growing portfolio of upscale hotels,2 day agoShareDubai