Nurse - Emirates British Nursery - Dubai Silicon Oasis...
GMG - Dubai
About the role
Ensuring adherence to strict hygiene, health and safety rulings within the MOE, KHDA Municipality and DHA guidelines.
- Keep up to date with any new legislation in line with Municipality, MOE/KHDA and DHA guidelines.
- Ensuring Emirates British Nursery’s Accident and Incident Policy is adhered to at all times, any concerns regarding this or any other issues should be raised with Headmistress immediately.
- Dealing with the emergency treatment of children or adults safely, quickly and professionally within an Emirates British Nursery setting. Ensure children are reassured during treatment and supported after treatment.
- Accurately record any assessment of children’s health needs.
- Keep up to date records regarding any issues in relation to a child’s medical needs or allergies. This is to be completed for all children within Emirates British Nursery and the Nurse needs to ensure this information is shared with Teaching staff and Administration staff as well as Headmistress. Ensure every class has the information in their file and shown on class door for any support staff to monitor.
- Treating wounds as required.
- Prepare Clinic and Nursing station and ensure all stocks are well maintained as per guidelines set by Municipality, MOE/KHDA and DHA.
- Monitoring and administering medication with parental consent.
- Keep accurate records for any issues relating to the clinic.
- Support Dr’s visit and ensure all is correct as per Municipality, DOH and MOE/KHDA guidelines.
- Giving information to parents regarding their child’s treatment or any medical issues after discussion with Headmistress.
- Maintain and update all children’s medical records in accordance with Municipality, MOE, KHDA and DHA requirements.
- Maintaining excellent professional relationships with colleagues by making a wider professional contribution to the continuing improvement of the Nursery.
- Cooperating with colleagues to establish and maintain safe practices.
- Support children to become familiar within Nursery and the clinic.
- Ensuring confidentiality is maintained at all times both within the Nursery and outside of the Nursery perimeters.
- Commitment to the ethos of Emirates British Nursery.
- Line manage the Teaching Assistants and ensure effective communication.
- Organising cleaning rota for teaching assistants within the Nursery work with the team to ensure hygiene levels are maintained.
- Working as part of a team.
- Any other duties requested by Management.
Qualifications and Training
- Degree/Diploma in Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Nursing Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Board/Council from country of origin. Dubai Health Authority license (DHA).
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
StewardMarriott International, IncPosting Date Dec 01, 2021Job Number 21142005Job Category Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation The Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort & Spa, Abu Dhabi Golf Club, Abu6 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
Assistant Housekeeping Manager - Aloft Dubai AirportMarriott International, IncPosting Date Nov 30, 2021Job Number 21053661Job Category Housekeeping & LaundryLocation Aloft Dubai Airport, 51st Street, Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates,1 week agoShareDubai
Quality Assurance AnalystNestléPosition Snapshot Position: Quality Assurance Analyst DIVISION: Technical and production Locations: NDM, Dubai, United Arab Emirates REPORTS To: QA SupervisorPosition1 week agoShareDubai
Bartender - Sea FuFour SeasonsBartender Full time Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeriah Beach with its unparalleled location, fresh approach to1 week agoShareJumeirah
Cashiers / Front Line OfficersGCC ExchangeInterested candidates can send their Resumes to Mr. Mousa Alkhatib at [email protected] with the Designation in the Subject Line Only shortlisted candidates will be1 week agoShareDubai