Parent Relation Executive
Aldar Academies - Abu Dhabi
Abu DhabiReporting line:
- Head of Enrolments & Marketing / dotted line to the School Principal
- To act as the first point of contact for existing and prospective parents; the PRE’s role is to identify and anticipate the needs of parents in our Academies
- Welcome all prospective parents to the Academy and deals with any initial enquiries
- The PRE will assist with external marketing for the Academy and manage the social media channels
- Conduct tours of the Academy for prospective families
- Assist the Admission team when needed with enquiries and enrolments
- Create and send out welcome information packs to new families prior to joining the Academy
- Work with the senior leadership to plan induction and transition days and hosts these events
- Maintain open lines of communication with existing parents throughout the year. Send updated notifications from the Leadership Team and teachers via email and Newsletters.
- Mange the feedback process, acting as the initial point of contact for parents to ask questions or raise any issues. Liaise with the school faculty to resolve these issues and keep a record of any such queries.
- Organize parent/community events in order to engage parents in school activities and celebrations and support the school’s parent engagement activities.
- Work closely with parent bodies such as the Parent Council and Parent Ambassadors.
- Support and advertise the school’s parent engagement activities.
- Management and continual development of the school communication channels, such as newsletters, to ensure the school’s parent population is fully aware of the school's activities as a key driver of customer/student retention.
- Undertake regular surveys of new parent views on enrolment process and other subjects of relevance.
- Drive the communication on the reenrolment process; increase parent retention
- Work with the Marketing team at HQ on enquiry generating activities
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role in the region
- Customer service experience is required
- Experience in the Education sector is preferred
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
Front Office SupervisorIBIS STYLESWe are Heartists® “Heartist®” describes both our culture and who we are. Everything we do comes from the heart, and we’re experts in what we1 hour agoShareDubai
Customer Service OfficerArabian Packaging Co.Job Title Customer Service Officer - CBD Reporting to CS Manager Role Purpose To support sales / key accounts executive in respect to account management, enquires,1 hour agoShareDubai
Executive Assistant to CEODesertcartThe Role Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant plays a pivotal role in removing barriers & making things happen. From organization and logistics to21 hour agoShareDubai
Sales ExecutiveAl-FuttaimNo two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the21 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Accounts ReceivableFAIRMONTAccounts Receivable Handles the administration and Government relations for all Accounts Receivable responsibilities within the Accounting Department. What is in it21 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi