Project Coordinator - 3D
Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you'll be doing
- Assist Project Manager with all project procurement requirements
- Conduct project handover meeting and post-mortem reports
- Coordinate in collaboration with Project Manager on budget, project scope, and project schedule
- Coordinate in collaboration with Design team on structural, lighting, mechanical, building code, fire services etc.
- Coordinate with various operation and commercial teams regarding store opening requirements (e.g. visual merchandising, etc.)
- Ensure constant coordination with landlords
- Ensure all project financials have been coordinated with Project Administrator
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
- Follow all relevant Project Management policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Implement activities under minimal supervision
- Manage on-site construction to control derivation with design proposal and issue site progress reports
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
- Review builders shop drawings and control deviation from approved drawings package
- Support Contracts team throughout the tendering process until project award
What you'll need to succeed
- University Degree in Interior Design or in Architecture / LEED GA and PMP certification is a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
Technical SupportDexterous DMCCAED3,500 a monthWestern Accent is a must Job Title: 1st Line Technical Support Team Hours of Work: 12-9Experience: Broadband/Telecoms vital. To ensure customers receive the highest6 hour agoShareJumeirah
Mobile Application Developer-FlutterWebtek Marketing ManagementAED6,000 a monthJob Description WebTek Digital is a full-service Boutique Digital Marketing Agency in Dubai. Dubai is a Sales Office and our Production work is in India. More on8 hour agoShareDubai
Staff Data ScientistMajid Al FuttaimMajid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail8 hour agoShareDubai
Digital Marketing AdministratorAlgorithmics UAEAED2,500 - AED3,000 a monthPLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOUR QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE NOT MATCHING THE REQUIREMENTS We are looking for highly motivated Digital Marketing Administrator with10 hour agoShareDubai
Short Term Technical AssistanceThe Institute for War and Peace ReportingInstitute for War & Peace Reporting is an independent non-profit organisation that works with media and civil society to promote positive change in conflict zones,10 hour agoShareRemote