RECEPTIONIST IN UAE
Aditya Solutions - Dubai
We are looking for a Receptionist to fill the position in Dubai. Candidates who are interested can send resume.
Industry: Technical services
- Handling and transferring phone calls from visitors and clients.
- Managing the reception area and front desk.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the office environment.
- Responsible for contacting facilities management regarding problems within the office.
- Responsible for replenishing office supplies.
- Responsible for handling the booking of meetings and appointments.
- Providing direct secretarial support to the Office Manager.
- Handling the acceptance and dispatch of courier packages.
- Greeting and welcoming customers and clients daily.
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in similar position.
- Above average typing speed.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
Radiation Oncology Nurse – Hospital Job in Abu DhabiEnvolve recruitmentFull-timeWe are currently recruiting for a Radiation Oncology Nurse to join our client’s talented team at their state-of-the-art hospital in Abu Dhabi. This is an38 minute agoShareAbu Dhabi
Junior Business Development ExecutiveARMADA INFOTECHFull-timePreferred Candidate Career Level: Junior level Years of Experience: Minimum 2 years Residence Location: Dubai Degree: Bachelor / Master’s Degree Age group: 21 to39 minute agoShareDubai
Executive AssistantAllianz PartnersPermanent +1We are Allianz Partners. The leader in assistance and insurance solutions in the areas of international health, assistance, automotive and travel insurance. Allianz1 hour agoShareUAE
EHS Manager (UAE National Exclusive role)Enroll Me ConsultancyUAE National Exclusive role: We at Enrollme HR Consultancy FZE is urgently hiring candidates for EHS Manager with solid experience in EHS department within a large2 hour agoShareSharjah
Planning & Cost Control LeadBrunelAbout this role Location: 9 months UAE (Abu Dhabi) then KSA, Jubail.; Project Services function including estimating, planning/scheduling, benchmarking, progress2 hour agoShareDubai