Dubai Free Zone
AMS works closely with clients, enabling them to meet evolving mission sustainment requirements, Project Operations and Support, Asset Management Programs, People Solutions, Training and Mentorship Solutions, Supply Chain and Software and Data Solutions; ensuring the highest standards of performance and mission readiness is achieved in rapidly changing and difficult environments. Our current operations extend across the Middle East, Central Asia and Africa. With a workforce of more than 3,600 members, we currently operate across more than 60 countries. AMS’s highly experienced team of professionals is dedicated to securing success for customers while upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity across all our operations.
At AMS, we believe in Creating Shared Value (CSV) every day by adopting operating procedures and pursuing policies that enhance our competitiveness while advancing positive socio-economic impact on the communities in which we operate. People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our employees. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow AMS on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/ams-mission-sustainment/, or visit us at https://www.ams.global/
We are continuously looking for team players with can-do attitudes. Are you motivated by being part of a team that is helping with the regeneration of nations? We have the right opportunity for you as a Receptionist
- Front Desk Protocols: Answers incoming calls, positively, and warmly
- Greets incoming clients and visitors in a friendly and positive way. Quickly notifies the person being visited.
- Responsible in greeting persons entering reception area & alert relevant staff member(s) to arrival of scheduled or impromptu visitors. Ensuring that the customer log book is updated all the times
- Provide refreshments as requested
- Receive and distribute mail items to the relevant person(s)/Department
- Accurately directs caller to the appropriate people courteously and professionally.
- Update calendars and schedule meeting room bookings.
- Answers clients non-insurance inquiries, as needed, or directs the inquiry to the person best able to answer.
- Takes and delivers accurate phone messages, with call back numbers, area codes, and names legibly written, and promptly relays messages to the proper person.
- Information board update
- Responsible in organizing meeting rooms and ensuring proper presentation of refreshment is executed professionally upon request.
- Responsible for inventory and distribution accommodation supplies and water vouchers for share accommodation
- Responsible in controlling office supply inventory and the upkeep of the Admin Storage Room
- Management of Office related issue such as maintenance and upkeep.
- Executes routine daily administration such as, but not limited , opens, sorts, separates, and distributes mail neatly and accurately for the agency personnel according to mail distribution workforce.
- 2-5 years of experience in Administration / Customer Services
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Degree from reputable institution
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Be a smart and presentable
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service / Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
ReceptionistAl Ain Medical CenterAED2,000 - AED2,500 a monthFull-timeMust have 2 years UAE Experience as a medical center receptionist. Must have experience of medical insurance. CPT codes knowledge. Have abilities to work under19 minute agoShareAjman
Office ClerkEASY WAY BUSINESS MEN SERVICES L.L.C (TASHEEL...AED2,000 a monthPermanent +1Office Clerk duties and responsibilities: Receptionists spend most of their time answering phone calls. However, a Receptionist may also be responsible for:* Excellent12 hour agoShareAbu Hail
ReceptionistRoyal Club VacationAED3,500 a monthFull-timeArabic ladies only !!!! Job brief We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical1 day agoShareDubai
ReceptionistCommon ConceptFull-timeVisitors’ management Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner Maintain reception area and1 day agoShareUAE
Front Desk ReceptionistAl Cady Dental CenterPermanent +1· Receives and responds to customers and guides them for the process to be followed. · If new patient registration forms to fill and ask for insurance1 day agoShareAbu Dhabi