Recruitment Consultant - Michael Page Middle East, Financial Services Recruitment
The Financial Services team was set-up in 2006 and has consistently served clients across various industry segments regionally since. The work we have done has changed lives, organisations and the shape of the region as we know it, owing to the impact of professionals we have hired.
As a Consultant within the team, you will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery - you will provide them a solution and create value for them. You will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond and that includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients. Your goal is dual - to learn your market, and to build deep relationships with clients and candidates in your space. You will work as part of an extremely passionate team to maximise Page Group's commercial performance in Dubai.
Your role will include:
- Managing recruitment processes end to end with full candidate and client responsibility.
- Creating longstanding relationships with clients by establishing credibility and benefiting them with your knowledge & skills
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Growing the Michael Page brand and developing internal & external relationships
- Learning to operate in a best practice culture, thereby enhancing your skills to last you a career and maximising your performance to everyone's benefit
- The opportunity for meritocratic career progression, enhanced responsibility and professional & personal growth.
The successful candidate should have the following:
- 2-4 years' experience as a recruitment consultant, preferably within the financial services or finance space. You could also come from industry / talent acquisition if you meet other requirements and have a strong desire to build a career at a leading recruitment consultancy
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree at a top-tier university; Master's preferred
- Track record of high personal billings or consistently achieving targets
- Track record of building and managing relevant and successful client / candidate relationships
- Genuine leadership skills with ability and desire to take on a bigger role in the future
- Strong networking and client development abilities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Team work based attitude
What we have in store for you:
- An outstanding long-term opportunity with a stable career path
- Premiere Regional HQ location - Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
- Ongoing, best in-class L&D
- Future member of the Middle East Management Team
- Flexible workplace culture
- Fun, collaborative, rewarding culture
- Tax-free salary and bonus
- International career opportunities in the future
HR Business Process Manager (Temporary)GEMS EducationAbout the Role The HR Business Process Manager is a temporary project-based role for 6 weeks reporting to the SVP of People and Organisation. During this time, you will47 minute agoShareDubai
Learning Support AssistantRepton School - DubaiRepton Dubai is seeking a Shadow Teacher/Learning Support Assistant to work 1:1 within FS2, for an immediate start. Purpose of Job: To assist and support student's47 minute agoShareDubai
Cluster Sales CoordinatorRAFFLESHOTELS: RAFFLES DUBAI & SOFITEL DUBAI THE OBELISK DEPARTMENT: SALES & MARKETING JOB TITLE: CLUSTER SALES COORDINATOR POSITION REPORTS TO: CLUSTER COMMERCIAL47 minute agoShareDubai
In Room Dining Order Taker - Arabic SpeakerRAFFLESPOSITION DESCRIPTION Position : In Room Dining Order Taker – Arabic SpeakerDepartment : Food & Beverage Reports to : In Room Dining Supervisor PURPOSE OF47 minute agoShareDubai
Pool & Beach Operations ManagerMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 17, 2021Job Number 21117042Job Category Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation Bulgari Hotel & Resorts Dubai, Beachfront shoreline of Jumeirah,47 minute agoShareDubai