Registered Nurse:Medical/Surgical Clinic
Kanad Hospital - Al-Ayn
Position at Kanad Hospital
Professional responsibility, performance and practice:
- Accepts responsibility for ensuring that his/her nursing practice and conduct meet the standards of professional, ethical and relevant legislated requirements.
- Demonstrates the ability to apply the principles of cross-cultural knowledge and culturally sensitive skills in implementing culturally congruent nursing care.
- Promotes an environment that enables health consumer safety, independence, quality of life, and health.
- Practices nursing in a manner that the health consumer determines as being culturally safe.
- Evaluates her/his own nursing practice in relation to professional practice standards and guidelines, relevant statutes, rules, and regulations.
Management of nursing care:
- Provides planned nursing care to achieve identified outcomes, utilizing appropriate resources to plan and provide nursing services that are safe, effective, and financially responsible.
- Undertakes a comprehensive and accurate nursing assessment of health consumers in a variety of settings.
- Ensure documentation is accurate and maintains confidentiality of information.
- Ensures the health consumer has adequate explanation of the effects, consequences and alternatives of proposed treatment options.
- Acts appropriately to protect oneself and others when faced with unexpected health consumer responses, confrontation, personal threat or other crisis situations.
- Evaluates health consumer’s progress toward expected outcomes in partnership with health consumers.
- Provides health education appropriate to the needs of the health consumer within a nursing framework.
- Reflects upon, and evaluates with peers and experienced nurses, the effectiveness of nursing care.
- Supports, participates in programs for and maintains professional development.
- Attains knowledge and competence that reflects current nursing practice.
- Integrates evidence and research findings into practice.
- Establishes, maintains and concludes therapeutic interpersonal relationships with health consumers.
- Practices nursing in a negotiated partnership with the health consumer where and when possible.
- Communicates effectively with health consumers and members of the health care team.
- Communicates effectively in a variety of formats in all areas of practice.
- Collaborates with the healthcare consumer, family, and others in the conduct of nursing practice.
Inter-professional healthcare and quality improvement:
- Collaborates and participates with colleagues and members of the healthcare team to facilitate and coordinate care.
- Recognizes and values the roles and skills of all members of the healthcare team in the delivery of care.
- Demonstrates leadership in the professional practice setting and the profession.
- Participates in quality improvement activities to monitor and improve standards of nursing.
- Maintain a professional portfolio.
- Actively engages in ongoing self-directed learning.
- Maintain a current Basic Life Support certificate.
- Maintain a current DOH license.
- Complete annual staff training requirements.
- Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]r.co
Jobs that might suit you
Teaching Assistant / NannyGMGAbout the role The care and supervision of the children with regard to their physical, emotional and intellectual needs. Support the teacher in the preparation of2 hour agoShareDubai
Warehouse AssociateGMGAbout GMG Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Operating across the GCC, Gulf Marketing Group is a dynamic group2 hour agoShareDubai
Facilities CoordinatorFakeeh University HospitalAbout Fakeeh University Hospital Fakeeh University Hospital, a hospital and medical university project developed by Saudi Arabia’s leading healthcare provider,12 hour agoShareDubai
Product ManagerMerck KGaA Darmstadt GermanyA career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in1 day agoShareDubai
Associate.Call Center.DM Healthcare LLCAster DM HealthcareAster DM Healthcare Limited is one of the largest private healthcare service providers operating in multiple GCC states and is an emerging healthcare player in India.1 day agoShareDubai