Risk and Internal control Professional
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems. As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress.
We are looking for a Risk and Internal Control Professional to promote, maintain and continuously improve an integrated Risk and Internal Control (RIC) System.
The person has to support the Management in its responsibility to handle risks effectively and provide reasonable assurance that the organization’s assets are safeguarded, financial reporting is reliable, and laws and regulations are complied with.
What are my responsibilities ?
- Analyze Control Requirements and their applicability in the involved organizational units: identification of process owners, verification of documentation requirements, monitoring of controls implementation;
- Provide training and support to process owners, RIC Representatives in BUs and Independent Assessors to manage the Internal controls process: coordinate workshops, perform quality checks etc.;
- Supervise and validate deficiencies and remediation, support entities to close the remediation activities as soon as possible
- Perform quality and validation checks for various entities reporting to the Metahub MEAS (Hubs Middle East, Asia Pacific and China)
- Support RIC best practice sharing and projects in order to increase efficiency in the country / Metahub / globally
- Support to maintain a proper country Signature Mandate
- Support to establish/maintain local policies and circulate policies and announcements
- Potentially support country management with additional financial tasks or projects.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Business or related field required with recognized accounting qualifications
- 3-5 years years previous Finance, Accounting, Audit or related experience
- Experience in administrative and/or financial processes (min 3 years)
- Knowledge about the internal processes and organizational unit(s)
- Internal controls expertise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong project management, analytical, organizational and people skills
- Self-motivated with ability to stay on deadline in with a positive, energetic and can-do attitude.
What else do you need to know ..
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in our workplace. Diversity is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Sale Manager TourismJannat ToursAED10,000 a monthPermanent +1Experience:Minimum 6 years in tourism industry … 2-3 years of experience in a managerial roleJob Description: * Make budget and sales plan for the markets under25 minute agoShareDubai
Junior Business Development ExecutiveARMADA INFOTECHFull-timePreferred Candidate Career Level: Junior level Years of Experience: Minimum 2 years Residence Location: Dubai Degree: Bachelor / Master’s Degree Age group: 21 to26 minute agoShareDubai
Executive AssistantAllianz PartnersPermanent +1We are Allianz Partners. The leader in assistance and insurance solutions in the areas of international health, assistance, automotive and travel insurance. Allianz1 hour agoShareUAE
Security GuardCreative Home KindergartenAED2,500 - AED3,500 a monthFull-timeAbout us We are professional and our goal is to Security Guard. Our work environment includes: Modern office setting We are looking for an experienced Security Guard to2 hour agoShareDubai
Planning & Cost Control LeadBrunelAbout this role Location: 9 months UAE (Abu Dhabi) then KSA, Jubail.; Project Services function including estimating, planning/scheduling, benchmarking, progress2 hour agoShareDubai