Road Safety Coordinator
Wood is currently looking to recruit a Road Safety Coordinator to be deployed within a client Project Management Team in PMC capacity to assist in the management of a large EPC project with ADNOC Onshore.
This role will be based at Shah / Mender site working 60hrs / week for 6 days per week on single status.
- Reporting to Project Lead parallel to Project Manager (PM) regarding site HSE implementations and status of site workers
- Managed HSE Department for substation projects, strictly implement HSE standards and regulations throughout the course of the projects
- Prepare weekly and monthly HSE reports follow up of pending Contractor's Health Safety and Environmental NCR (Non-Compliance Reports)
- Interview contractor and subcontractor proposed site Safety Officers and ensure they are qualified and competent for their job.
- Review and inspect third party certifications of different heavy equipment's, mobile cranes and tower crane including operators, scaffolding erectors, First Aider and Fire Marshals
- Review Emergency Evacuation Plan of contractors and ensure mock drills are regularly conducted to keep workers awareness and readiness in case of emergency situations
- Coordinates and participate in implementation of HSE awareness in compliance to ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 specifications
- Review and approved contractor & subcontractor TRA (Task Risk Assessment) based on project activities
- Ability to conduct Risk assessments, HSE inspections and HSE Orientation / Induction to Personnel
- Coordinates with contractor and subcontractor representatives with regards to daily, weekly and monthly joint HSE site inspection
- Conduct HSE audit to ensure HSE Non-Compliance are rectified on time and meet HSE standards.
- Attend weekly and monthly site meetings to discuss Non-Compliance Reports recommend practical and reasonable solution to avoid recurrence
- Inspect and review MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) record of the contractors & subcontractors, ensure workers are familiar and trained
- Ensure the availability of site HSE bulletin board with applicable HSE posters in different languages for easy understanding and interpretation of workers
- Supervised and ensure that contractor responsible person conduct TBT (Tool Box Talk) and signed by attendees prior to start daily activities and also during High Voltage testing of GIS (Gas Insulated Switchgear), IDT (In door Transformer), ET (Earthing Transformer), 11KV Switchgears, Capacitor Bank
- Review safety clearances prior to commissioning of substation and ensure all safety requirements are provided and signed by authorized representatives of contractor, consultant and Client
- Inspect and ensure that no unauthorized person within the restricted areas prior to conduct final test and commissioning of substations
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum eight years' experience in managing HSE at project or plant level or experience
- Diploma in safety
- HSE Trainings / Qualifications will be added Advantage
- Formal training / certificate in Accident / Incident Investigation training / Auditing
- Knowledge of local HSE laws and regulations
- Experience in project management would be an added advantage
- Experience working in Client Representative or PMC role will be preferred
- Experience working in Onshore Brownfield and Recent Desert Experience is prefered
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. <web address removed>
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Assistant Chief StewardWaldorf Astoria Hotels & ResortsJob Description An Assistant Chief Steward is responsible for supervising the Stewards to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while supporting the overall57 minute agoShareRas al-Khaimah
Beach Club - Guest Relations ExecutiveWaldorf Astoria Hotels & ResortsJob Description A Beach Club - Guest Relations Executive is responsible for make the guest feel at home by extending a warm welcome, assisting the guests and later give57 minute agoShareRas al-Khaimah
Regional Office CoordinatorBlack & VeatchWe believe real value is powered by the unique skills and experiences of our professionals. The interchange of ideas from a diverse group of people gives our teams an57 minute agoShareDubai
Temp Coordinator Orderbook Fulfillment MENAAdidasPurpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization: To execute the order book of various customers by ensuring sales demand will be fulfilled on time and in full2 hour agoShareDubai
Call Center Coordinator Required For Client In UAEiCareJob Details: Create a customer database. Control and update the client database information security platforms together with systems. Coordinate with the commercial2 hour agoShareDubai