SSC - Income Auditor
Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 6,000 properties in 119 countries and territories. In the 100 years since our founding, we have defined the hospitality industry and established a portfolio of 18 world-class brands, including our flagship Hilton Hotels & Resorts brand, which is the most recognized hotel brand in the world. We have more than 100 million members in our award–winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors.
The SSC Income Auditor is responsible for providing Income Audit service to hotels across the GCC that are supported by the UAE Finance Shared Service Centre (SSC).
The role reports to the SSC Income Audit Supervisor.
- Confirming all positions of revenue and compiling the Daily Income Audit Report
- Responsible for back-end movements in the systems to ensure the correct average food checks are in place and all statistics are reported appropriately
- Reconciling revenue related taxes and ensuring the timely reporting of these to property nominated persons so that the taxes can be communicated to government bodies
- Raising revenue and re-allocating revenue based on the request of an authorised finance lead of properties provided sufficient documentation has been provided
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations for Income Audit related balance sheet accounts
- Following up with hotel teams to ensure all Income Audit control reports are uploaded to Docuware and approvals are obtained
What are we looking for?The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive and self-starter
- Organised and ready to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Inquisitive by nature - willing to learn and ready to challenge the process
- Ability to work cohesively with others, both in the office and remotely with hotel Team Members
- Ability to learn multiple systems to provide support, therefore must be willing to accept new challenges
- Accounting knowledge, in particular Revenue Accounting
- Systems knowledge, in particular Navision, OnQ/OA, Opera, MICROS and Excel
- Minimum Education: High school graduate
- Minimum Years of Experience: 2 years as a Day/Income Auditor
- Education: University graduate and/or accounting qualification
- Minimum Years of Experience: 2 years each as a Day Auditor and Income Auditor
- Hotel experience would be preferable
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
INTERNAL AUDITORAl GhaziHiring an Internal Auditor for Abu Dhabi. Key Responsibilities: Evaluate financial documents for accuracy and compliance with legel regulations.Identify accounting and3 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
Finance Executive- Accounts Payable I Healthcare I DubaiAl-FuttaimAs a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 2001 week agoShareUAE
Income Auditor SupervisorMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 09, 2021Job Number 21112713Job Category Finance & AccountingLocation W Abu Dhabi - Yas Island, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, United1 week agoShareAbu Dhabi
Day AuditorMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 07, 2021Job Number 21111159Job Category Finance & AccountingLocation Bulgari Hotel & Resorts Dubai, Beachfront shoreline of Jumeirah, Dubai,1 week agoShareDubai
Customer Service AgentAdecco:Proactively check information in knowing our customers by checking their profile, preferences and onward details. Actively be involved in suggesting new ideas and1 week agoShareDubai