Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Operating across the GCC, Gulf Marketing Group is a dynamic group boasting a diverse portfolio of retail outlets, brands and consumer and B2B services across key sectors such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals, sports and fitness, real estate, education and technology.
About the role
The role holder is responsible for loading and unloading of trucks and containers, verifying the quantities of goods loaded/offloaded, stock movement inside warehouse.
About the requirements
- Responsible for offloading goods from the vehicles and containers
- Receiving items through RF guns and ensure correct production date, expiry date, lot no and quantity is been captured.
- Sorting and segregation of products as per SKU’s, weight, quantity etc.
- Moving of inbound pallets from STAGE to INLOCK and outbound pallets from chamber to loading area.
- Palletization and sorting of all products during picking and put away to avoid any damages
- Loading of goods for all outbound deliveries.
- Ensure the correct picked goods are loaded as per the loading list
- Assist in keeping the warehouse clean and organized at all time.
- Sorts, arranges, and labels all the goods in the warehouse
- Receives and examines all the incoming goods on behalf of the organization
- Process inventory for delivery
- Package items and label correctly
- Sort, organize and store inventory in the proper location
- Remove inventory from trucks or shipping and delivery to proper location
Accommodation, Transportation, Medical insurance and ticket to home country after 24 months
PhlebotomistNMC Royal Hospital KLFJob Summary: Phlebotomists are health care professionals who have been trained to collect patient’s blood specimens by venipuncture and by micro collection7 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
ExecutiveBabyshop ConceptExecutive- Design Babyshop Position Objective: The Job holder will be responsible for developing, managing, and recording technical aspects of the project. He/she will13 hour agoShareDubai
STOREKEEPERAl GhaziHiring a Storekeeper for Dubai. Key Responsibilities: Receiving and inspecting all incoming materials and reconciling with purchase orders/Invoices; reporting documents1 day agoShareDubai
Administrator - OperationsWesco InternationalJob responsibilities Logistics & shipping knowledge (Inbound /Outbound) Good negotiation skills should be abreast with the market conditions. To be able to3 day agoShareUAE
Materials & Logistics Analyst | For iCare WarehouseiCareJob Details: The responsibilities for the position are as follows: Carry out and supervise / manage the effective receipt, storage, movement and control of all4 day agoShareDubai