40788 - Business Development Manager
One of our core elements within our employee value proposition is “Building for the Future” – a focus on delivering market-leading learning solutions that really matters and makes a difference to the way people learn. This ideology is perfectly represented within our Middle East region, headquartered from Dubai, where we continue to be hugely successful.
We are seeking a dedicated, passionate and energetic Business Development Manager – someone who can help to “Build Our Future” across the Middle East. In this role, you will support and drive large enterprise and government deals, as well as optimising our footprint and distribution partnerships.
Reporting into our MEA Sales and Marketing Director, our new Business Development Manager will work across our organisation to align strategy and partner with contract management, legal, product, and other key functions to close opportunities that contribute to the regional goals.
You should apply if you have:
· Proven experience within a sales or business development position that has included sales, strategy, project management and operational skills.
· An understanding and knowledge of the Middle East education sector (public and private, schools and Universities), would be a real advantage.
· Demonstrable evidence of driving a robust pipeline and guiding leads whilst engaging with multiple functional areas.
· The ability and skills to build long-lasting, fruitful relationships, both internally and with external customers.
· Fluent Arabic and English.
Key competencies required for this role:
· Prospecting – generating a pipeline of enterprise opportunities through targeted visits, relations and networking across the education sector.
· Prioritisation – manage multiple deal workstreams, including strategy, product, marketing, operations and finance, in order to drive the deal to close.
· Customer focus – generates a pipeline of leads through engagement with ministries of education and key contracts within institutions.
· Attention to detail – facilitate documentation and communications for investment case approval and bid/no bid checkpoints.
· Commercial awareness – provide critical strategic and operational support to enter an exit markets, including market sizing, assessment of market dynamics and execution of strategic partnerships.
· Continuous improvement – improve business development processes, governance and capabilities in order to increase efficiency, expand capabilities and grow revenue.
If you want to make a real difference to the way people learn and the way teachers teach, and you are prepared to bring your unwavering dedication, we want to talk to you.
When you join our team, you become part of a company that impacts millions of students and teachers every day. As a leader in the EdTech space, McGraw-Hill offers flexibility and collaboration while creating innovative products that positively impact learning. Our mission is to unlock the potential of every learner and every employee.
Join us for a career where you’ll grow both personally and professionally in a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive environment.
Legal Services Manager / Legal CounselThe Emirates GroupJob Purpose: Legal Services Manager / Legal Counsel - IP, Brand and Sponsorship We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and qualified paralegal or newly9 minute agoShareDubai
Oliver Wyman - Executive Assistant - DubaiOliver Wyman GroupFull-timeOliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60+ cities across nearly 30 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with9 minute agoShareDubai
Medical RepresentativeProcter & GambleFull-timeP&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic,54 minute agoShareDubai
Administrative Assistant, Dolphin BayKerzner International ResortsAdministrative Assistant, Dolphin Bay(5529) At Atlantis, we exist to bring the extraordinary to every holiday and experience through connection, empowerment, precision,55 minute agoShareDubai
Marcoms Associate PartnerKnight FrankPermanentReference No 26290 Job Title Marcoms Associate Partner Type2 hour agoShareDubai