: United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Sofitel Dubai Wafi
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are more than 240 000 women and men who share something unique.
Each and every day we host the world. We care for millions of people. We are all moved by curiosity. We love blending cultures. We are proud of our differences
Yes, we lead the way. But we want to go further, with audacity, with imagination, with passion
SOFITEL DUBAI WAFI
Sofitel Dubai Wafi scheduled to open in the first quarter of 2020, will be Sofitel’s largest property in the Middle East. The hotel will feature 595 luxury guestrooms inclusive of 68 suites and 97 serviced apartments in the heart of Dubai. A variety of trendy restaurants and bars including a contemporary Asian restaurant, a Gastro Pub, a French Brasserie and Patio will bring residents and patrons together to celebrate the French “Joie de Vivre”. Guests will have the option to unwind at the So Spa and outdoor pools with private cabanas or workout in a fully-fledged fitness centre. Business travelers will have access to 1,589 square meter of meeting space including one state-of-the-art ballroom ideal for the most sought after social gatherings.
Part of the Wafi Mall new extension and close to the iconic Raffles Dubai, Sofitel Dubai Wafi will infuse the brand’s essence with capitalizing on a perfect balance of modernism and ancient Egypt reflective of the renowned design elements of Wafi. If you are as excited as we are about connecting hearts and showing your guest passion, join us as the next Heartist – Accommodation Executed and help us to make Sofitel Dubai Wafi a truly welcoming destination!
To be able to look after all aspects and functions of colleague and management housing in accordance with Sofitel and MKM policies and procedures
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Allocation of housing for all new Sofitel Colleagues.
- Airport pick ups and welcoming of all new Sofitel Colleagues
- Check and maintain inventory of all colleague and management accommodation.
- Logs and solves all maintenance issues.
- Liaising with MKM Accommodation Manager regarding any housing issues; ie. Internet / washing machines.
- Raising LPO’s and seeing them through to approval for any accommodation related matters
- Investigating any colleague’s accommodation requests and communicating if feasible or not.
- Create and coordinates colleague activities and programs.
- Ensure necessary accommodation rules and regulations are known and respected by all colleagues.
- Conduct regular inspections of apartments, colleague cafeteria, swimming pools, gyms and other employee facilities to ensure they are well maintained
- Coordinates room inspections with the Loss Prevention Department & Colleague Relations Manager.
- Responsible for updating all employee bulletin boards in the hotel and accommodation.
- Keeps the Human Resources team informed regarding pertinent issues in the housing.
- General working knowledge of all Human Resources functions.
- Assisting in room set ups for new arrivals.
- Ensure that welcome letters and packs are placed in the rooms for new arrivals.
- Assist with Lease contract renewals or terminations.
- Handles any apartments that need to be handed back ie. Does landlord acknowledge notice, check that security deposits and DEWA is collected
- Responsible for dealing with pest control in the accommodation apartments
- Responsible for getting quotes if furniture has to be moved.
- Ensures that all accommodation related policies are adhered too
- Dealing with Authorities with regards to Water and Electricity maters for the management housing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers.
- Able to develop and build harmonious working relationships with colleagues and management.
- Ability to lead by example.
- Organization and effective time management skills.
- Must be confidential in all Human Resources matters.
- Computer literate in all aspects of Microsoft Office.
- Understanding and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Human Resources professional experience.
- Ability to be proactive and uses initiative to develop better ways of working.
- Colleague housing experience preferably in a five star hotel.
- Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management
- Working knowledge of Ms Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Has a UAE Driver’s License
- Human Resources professional experience
- Previous experience looking after staff accommodation
Server/CashierCAF CafeAED1,800 - AED1,900 a monthFull-timeNo accommodation is provided by company. Basic Duties: Welcoming Customers to store and thanking them for custom Serving customers for Dine in and Take away orders2 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Customer Service Representative- English AgentsUDriveFull-timePlease apply only if you are flexible to work in Night Shifts. Key Responsibilities and Duties: Receiving and placing calls (Inbound/Outbound) to address customer4 hour agoShareDubai
Digital Media Executive, Zayed Sustainability PrizeMasdarJob Description What separates good content from great content is the willingness to take the risk and push the envelope . If you have that flair for digital7 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
PURCHASE OFFICERGZ SolutionsFull-timePublished October 3, 2022 Location Sharjah, United Arab Emirates Category7 hour agoShareSharjah
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVEGZ SolutionsFull-timePublished October 3, 2022 Location Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Category7 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi