Account Executive - UAE
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Ready for an opportunity to make a substantial impact with a disruptive tech company while building your sales career?
Rubrik is looking for an Account Executive who will be responsible for the United Arab Emirates (UAE) region and will have ownership of all elements of bookings growth in the aligned geographical region. This includes discovering and developing new opportunities, managing pipeline, executing account strategies and managing customer expansion. You should be quota-driven and will represent Rubrik in the top accounts within the region while working with Systems Engineers, Sales Development, Channel Development and Rubrik Partners to exceed sales objectives. This position will manage all aspects of the sales process and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a history of sales excellence through impressive pipeline growth, outbound prospecting, detailed qualification, innovation and consistent hard work. Experience selling enterprise software, SaaS, Cloud, or IT Infrastructure products / services into the datacenter.
If you’re ready to be part of a sales team that is the unequivocal change agent in cloud data management, please apply below and get in touch with us today!
What you will do:
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory of the UAE and to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process
- Identify and close new opportunities for growth working with a mix of mid-enterprise accounts
- Present Rubrik, Inc. solutions within complex data center design environments
- Co-sell and strategize with partners, distributors and VAR’s to enable rapid growth
- Provide Rubrik, Inc. management with feedback about the local market opportunity and identification of new business opportunities and channel partnerships
- 5 years Tech sales experience (selling either IT Infrastructure or SaaS)
- Consistent track record landing net "new logos"
- Strong track record of performance selling to End User Fortune 1000
- Experience working with our partners eco system across technology partners, re-sellers and service integrators
- Highly driven, goal oriented and has the ability to work towards deadlines
- High-level understanding of customer infrastructures as well as selling complex solutions
#LI-AW1Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at [email protected] if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. EEO IS THE LAW EEO IS THE LAW - POSTER SUPPLEMENT PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION NOTIFICATION OF EMPLOYEE RIGHTS UNDER FEDERAL LABOR LAWS
Consultant Obs & Gynae - DubaiMedacs HealthcareOur client is a state of the art private hospital designed and developed to provide premium medical care and comfort with modern equipment and a skilled team of29 minute agoShareDubai
Consultant Paediatric Anaesthesia - Al AinMedacs HealthcareConsultant Paediatric Anaesthesia - Al Ain, United Arab Emirates Are you looking for a new position in the United Arab Emirates?Medacs Healthcare is seeking a Paediatric29 minute agoShareAl-Ayn
Business Development Manager - BSI Abu DhabiBSIGreat that you're thinking about a career with BSI! Our purpose is to inspire trust for a more resilient world. Our solutions and services improve performance and30 minute agoShareAbu Dhabi
SSC - Income AuditorHilton CorporateJob Description About Hilton Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 6,000 properties in 119 countries and30 minute agoShareRas al-Khaimah
Math TeacherProximity LearningContract Length: 2 years Number of Vacancies: 1 Student Level: Middle School, High SchoolEligible Candidates: Licensed TeacherRequirements: Education Required:30 minute agoShareDubai