Admissions and Registration Officer
RAK Academy is seeking a dynamic and committed Admissions and Registration Officer to join us for the Academic Year 2022-2023. This is an exciting role which will be directly reporting to the Head of Marketing and Admissions.
Over the past five years RAK Academy Family of Schools has grown significantly and our reputation for developing academic achievement and is well known as one of the international schools of choice in Ras Al Khaimah.
RAK Academy places a strong focus on attracting, retaining and developing highly talented and passionate professionals to ensure the strategic aims of its schools are fully realized.
The Admissions and Registration Officer position is responsible for promoting the school to prospective students and their parents, and to process their admissions and registration at the school. The Officer is responsible for following through with the school’s outreach strategies, building relationships with the local community, and providing information about the school to prospective students and families. The Officer works closely with each of the 5 schools leaderships team while processing new students’ admissions, registration, and all the outreach activities conducted by the school. The ultimate goal of the role is to increasing student enrollment and to ensure that the school is well-represented in the local community.
- Receiving and following up with admissions enquiries and prospective student (through all communications channels and/or campus tours).
- Processing student applications and determining eligibility for admission.
- Communicating with prospective families and assisting with the enrolment process.
- Maintaining and updating student records upon admissions.
- Maintaining and updating student records as continuing students.
- Follow up with the continuing student’s registration, and other administrative requirements.
- Follow through and implement the school’s outreach strategies of promoting the school to prospective students and their families.
- Building relationships with the local community to increase awareness of the school.
- Representing the school at events and meetings to promote the school and build relationships with the community.
- Providing information about the school and its programs to prospective students and families (through all communications channels and/or campus tours).
The candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma’s degree
- Professional level proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Arabic is an advantage
- Advanced MS Projects and MS office skills
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role within a fast-paced environment.
The school offers:
- Lucrative remuneration package
To apply for this position please use 'QUICK APPLY'
RAK Academy Family of Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must have undergone a child protection screening to receive an offer of employment. You will be required to provide a Police Verification Check from your home country along with attestation of your qualifications’ and personal documents e.g. Degree, Marriage Certificate etc. The list of checks will be provided to candidates shortlisted for an interview.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
RAK Academy reserves the right to make an appointment at any stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.
Public Relations OfficerWood PlcOverview / Responsibilities: Wood is currently looking for a Public Relations Officer (PRO) to join our team in Dubai, UAE Primary Responsibilities1 day agoShareDubai
1 day agoShareUAE
Customer Service OfficerAir ProductsFull-timeJob Description and Qualifications Customer Service Officer Req No. 43351BR Employment Status Full Time1 day agoShareUAE
Procurement Officer, P-3International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA)Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates BE THE FIRST TO APPLY1 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
Public Relations OfficerAnantaraContractCompany Description Escape to Ras Al Khaimah for beach, desert, and mountain adventures. The northernmost emirate of the UAE, Ras Al Khaimah enjoys a more tranquil1 day agoShareRas al-Khaimah