Analyst - Programmer (Phone Apps)
Position Available To All Candidates
Posting Date 17-Oct-2021
Closing Date 31-Oct-2021
Analyst - Programmer (Phone Apps)is responsible to analyse business needs and provide technology solutions, write and test web and mobile based apps in Xamarin/C#/.NET platforms with the aim to enable the design and development of applications that meet business requirements. The incumbent is also responsible to maintain each of the assigned mobile and web applications. Responsibilities also include technical design, application servers’ administration, capacity planning, load/performance testing, quality assurance and application security.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required e.g. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information System. Master’s degree in relevant field preferred.
- Advanced knowledge in mobile app development programming platforms is required e.g. Xamarin, Flutter.
- Full English proficiency is required. Arabic proficiency is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to plan solutions and anticipate potential issues regarding program performance, capacity and security.
- Demonstrated competence analysing information, problem solving, attention to detail, software design, software debugging, software documentation, software testing, software requirements, Agile software development processes
- A high degree of computer literacy and demonstrated ability to integrate technology in the workplace
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated competency to interact with people at all levels of the organization.
- Highly developed organizational, analytical and problem solving skills are required.
- The ability to work effectively as a team member in a multi-cultural environment.
- A demonstrated willingness to engage in professional development activities in order to develop and improve new and current skills, and to adapt to the evolving needs of the organization.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in Mobile App Development preferably in Xamarin or Flutter.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in Information Technology with a focus on programming especially in .NET, JAVA.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in developing Web API/Web Service (REST or JSON).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in MS SQL & ORACLE SQL/PL-SQL queries, procedures, and triggers.
- Must have experience developing data integration solutions (scripts, jobs, API calls)
- Demonstrated experience developing web applications in a professional environment in MVC Pattern, Entity Framework, LINQ.
- Good Experience in Web UI Framework like Razor, Blazor, CSS, Jquery, HTML5
- Hands on Experience in IIS.
- Experience in DevOps, Git and TFS.
- Experience working in Agile methodologies is preferred
- Understanding of Azure Develops automation tools for developing and executing pipelines (CI/ CD pipelines) is preferred
- Experience in Kendo UI is plus
- Experience in Angular is a plus.
- Experience in Flutter UI Framework is plus
- Experience in Banner 9 (Ellucian ERP) is a plus.
The Higher Colleges of Technology is committed to the recruitment and development of UAE Nationals. We encourage applications from Emirati candidates who can contribute to the HCT’s mission.
Salary and Benefits Salary & Benefit details will be provided to short listed candidates
Analyst / Associate, Investment Banking, DubaiBank of AmericaJob Description: Bank of America’s MENA Investment Banking team is looking for strong Analyst's and Associates to join the Dubai office. Key competencies sought6 day agoShareDubai
Analytics Product ManagerMajid Al FuttaimMajid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail6 day agoShareDubai
Analytics Product ManagerMajid al Futtaim PropertiesMajid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail6 day agoShareDubai
Customer Service ExecutiveBrecks GroupResponsibilities: Communicate with customers via phone, email, and chat.Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing, and availability.Work with1 week agoShareDubai
Customer Service OfficerArabian Packaging Co.Job Title Customer Service Officer - CBD Reporting to CS Manager Role Purpose To support sales / key accounts executive in respect to account management, enquires,1 week agoShareDubai