Assistant Housekeeping Manager – Al Qasr Hotel – Madinat Jumeirah Resort
Assistant Housekeeping Manager – Al Qasr Hotel – Madinat Jumeirah Resort - (210000UO)
About Jumeirah & the Hotel:
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
Madinat Jumeirah – The Arabian Resort of Dubai is a magnificent tribute to Dubai’s heritage. The resort comprises of three grand boutique hotels: Jumeirah Mina A’Salam, Jumeirah Al Qasr, Jumeirah Al Naseem and a collection of 29 traditional summer houses known as Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf. In addition, there’s seven exclusive Malakiya Villas, over 50 world-class restaurants and bars, a traditional souk, 3km of waterways with abras, a leading conference and banqueting centre, 2km of private beach, the award-winning Talise Spa and the Talise Fitness health club.
About the Job
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Housekeeping Manager to join Rooms Division Department in Al Qasr Hotel and Dar al Masyaf Villas.
Your main duties will include:
- Ensure through effective supervision that all services offered in the Housekeeping Department are always available and are carried out with outmost efficiency and courtesy as per the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Liaise with the Guest Services/Front Office on anticipated guest check-ins check-outs, room assignment and rooming list, etc…
- Ensure that all Suites and VIP arrival rooms are checked prior to the arrival of guests for 100% readiness.
- Ensure that all safety rules, emergency procedures and fire prevention regulation are strictly enforced by all Housekeeping Colleagues.
- Conduct regular Housekeeping meetings to keep the team informed of policies and procedures, special events, further improvement plans and guest comments.
- Propose ideas and suggest improvements where felt necessary.
- Prepare monthly training plan with coordination of the Executive Housekeeper.
- Conducts performance appraisals.
- Perform any other duties that Management may reasonably require.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
Intermediate level of written and verbal business English
- Work experience within another guest facing department within the hotel industry.
- Diploma in Hotel Operations
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Certificate in HS&E
- Group Trainer Certificate
- Intermediate level - Microsoft Office applications
About the Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams (AED), the local currency of the UAE. In addition, we offer reduced hotel rates across our properties globally, excellent leave and health care package, flights home, accommodation allowance, life insurance, functional incentives, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates (AE)-Dubai-Dubai Job: Various Organization: Madinat Jumeirah [MJ] Job Posting: Jul 14, 2021, 9:00:55 AM
MENA Microsoft Alliance - CRM Architect - ManagerEYWith a broad understanding of the full lifecycle of our clients’ business, EY has the knowledge and experience to integrate cloud strategy where it makes the2 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Business Manager - Michael Page Middle East, Banking RecruitmentMichael Page AEJob Description The Financial Services team was set-up in 2006 and has consistently served clients across various industry segments regionally since. The work we2 hour agoShareDubai
IT ManagerNord Anglia EducationIT Manager The British International School Abu Dhabi is looking to appoint an outstanding IT Manager to join a well-established, supportive team in a highly successful2 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Assistant Manager – IT AuditGMGGulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Operating across the GCC, Gulf Marketing Group is a dynamic group boasting a2 hour agoShareDubai
Restaurant General Manager - BrasserieThe Dubai EDITIONJOB OVERVIEW: Areas of responsibility include Restaurant/Bar. Supervise daily restaurant operations and assist with menu planning, maintain sanitation standards, and2 hour agoShareDubai