Assistant Manager – IT Audit
Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Operating across the GCC, Gulf Marketing Group is a dynamic group boasting a diverse portfolio of retail outlets, brands and consumer and B2B services across key sectors such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals, sports and fitness, real estate, education and technology.
About the Role
The Audit Team Leader directs the audit engagement, conducts review of assigned organizational and functional activities, evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of the management controls over those activities, plans and executes audits in accordance with accepted standards; reports audit findings and make recommendations for correcting unsatisfactory conditions, and perform special reviews at the request of management.
IT Security Audits
- Provide Business and IT management with guidance on IT risk management matters, particularly on application and infrastructure security.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the IT Risk Assessment at the Group Level under the oversight of the Internal Audit Manager; including identifying areas where business units should consider additional investment and areas internal audit should focus.
- Conduct audits or lead audit teams in performance of IT audits and reviews of systems, applications and IT processes. Prepare and report results to executives and Audit Committees
Operational Audits & Special Assignment
- Prepare kick-off presentation by determining audit objectives, audit scope and audit timelines, etc.
- Determine the auditing procedures to be used, including statistical sampling and the use of electronic data processing tools
- Have good knowledge of data analysis tools – Tableau, Power BI, or similar to identify the key risk indicators as an input for the audit assignment.
- Assists the Audit Manager in carrying out analysis assignments by extracting and analyzing system records and exception reports.
A. Education and Training:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Computer Science
- Understanding of multiple technology domains including software development, Windows,
B. Managerial, Technical or Professional Experience
- Minimum 7 -10 years of relevant internal audit experience with an IT background in a retail industry preferably or Prior position in IT Governance/IT Audit – internal audit or external auditing firm
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree – Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, IT Risk Management/Governance,
- Recognized accounting/auditing/information system certifications (e.g. CPA, CISA, CIA,CISSP)
HR Business Process Manager (Temporary)GEMS EducationAbout the Role The HR Business Process Manager is a temporary project-based role for 6 weeks reporting to the SVP of People and Organisation. During this time, you will32 minute agoShareDubai
Learning Support AssistantRepton School - DubaiRepton Dubai is seeking a Shadow Teacher/Learning Support Assistant to work 1:1 within FS2, for an immediate start. Purpose of Job: To assist and support student's32 minute agoShareDubai
Cluster Sales CoordinatorRAFFLESHOTELS: RAFFLES DUBAI & SOFITEL DUBAI THE OBELISK DEPARTMENT: SALES & MARKETING JOB TITLE: CLUSTER SALES COORDINATOR POSITION REPORTS TO: CLUSTER COMMERCIAL33 minute agoShareDubai
In Room Dining Order Taker - Arabic SpeakerRAFFLESPOSITION DESCRIPTION Position : In Room Dining Order Taker – Arabic SpeakerDepartment : Food & Beverage Reports to : In Room Dining Supervisor PURPOSE OF33 minute agoShareDubai
Pool & Beach Operations ManagerMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 17, 2021Job Number 21117042Job Category Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation Bulgari Hotel & Resorts Dubai, Beachfront shoreline of Jumeirah,33 minute agoShareDubai