Assistant Online Sales Manager
Samsung Electronics - Media City
Position SummaryAs an Assistant Sales Manager, your role will be to maximise sales revenue though online platforms by understanding the assigned regions and accounts.
You will pursue market leadership by understanding the value chain of online and traditional businesses. You will contribute to securing and maintaining market leadership by managing market distribution trends and taking the appropriate action.
Key to the success of this role will be your ability to develop long term strategies by analysing internal/external resources to achieve the business objectives.
You will increase the number of customers by optimising performance thru e-shop development and management.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage and develop relationships with online accounts to lead the market change.
- Develop understanding of regional e-commerce ecosystem trends.
- Manage sell-in/out & inventory on weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Meet with online partners to increase sales of Samsung Display systems.
- Identify and initiate steps to increase online user experience.
- Source opportunities to grow online store sales whilst improving it's service.
- Accompany Tier 1 or Tier 2 partners to meetings to present and promote Samsung Display units.
- Assist partners in providing clarification or support for product sales to end customer.
- Manage pricing for Tier 1 and Tier 2 partners respectively.
- Prepare Commercial / Technical proposals along with Pre-sales
- Manage and prepare weekly, monthly sales reports accordingly
- Cross departmental collaboration with order management team to complete sales process
- Extensive sales thinking and pro-active / consultative sales approach
- Strong accounts management skills
- Self-starter being able to work under minimum supervision Ability to give presentation and deliver clear message
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience
- Mandatory: Existing E-Commerce/Online Sales/Account Management experience
- Thorough understanding of corporate resellers and system integrators
- Bachelors degree
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
Sale Manager TourismJannat ToursAED10,000 a monthPermanent +1Experience:Minimum 6 years in tourism industry … 2-3 years of experience in a managerial roleJob Description: * Make budget and sales plan for the markets under9 minute agoShareDubai
Junior Business Development ExecutiveARMADA INFOTECHFull-timePreferred Candidate Career Level: Junior level Years of Experience: Minimum 2 years Residence Location: Dubai Degree: Bachelor / Master’s Degree Age group: 21 to10 minute agoShareDubai
Telesales ManagerQuest Search and SelectionRef: JO-2208-110398 | Negotiable | Location:Dubai, United Arab Emirates | Added:27/09/22 Quest is working in partnership with a sports equipment and digital1 hour agoShareDubai
Executive AssistantAllianz PartnersPermanent +1We are Allianz Partners. The leader in assistance and insurance solutions in the areas of international health, assistance, automotive and travel insurance. Allianz1 hour agoShareUAE
Tribe MemberFreedom PizzaFull-timeWe are seeking experienced Tribe Members to join our team based in Dubai to assist with store operations. The right candidate has at least 6 months of food and2 hour agoShareDubai