Assistant Procurement Manager
Assistant Purchasing Manager
Are you a passionate, people-focused, driven Procurement, or Purchasing person? Then, we have the job for you! As an Assistant Purchasing Manager. You should have proven experience as an Assistant Purchasing Manager or in a similar role, preferably in the hospitality industry.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Managing purchase orders, completing and maintaining purchase orders for raw goods, materials, and supplies.
- Oversee vendor activities
- Manage inventory and maintain purchase order
- Assisting the Purchasing Manager
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area such as the business of economics, logistics, supply chain management, or purchasing
- 2-3 years of proven Purchasing experience in the hospitality industry
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Sharp Problem-Solving Skills
Your team and working environment:
The MAF Accor Hotels owned by Majid Al Futtaim - One of the largest AccorHotels clusters in Dubai with a total of seven hotels:
- Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre Hotel
- Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre Residences
- Novotel Deira City Centre Hotel
- Ibis Deira City Centre Hotel
- Suite Novotel Mall of the Emirates
- Ibis Mall of the Emirates
- Ibis Al Rigga
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit, and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Accounting Manager - Food ManufacturingGuildhallThe Role Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems. • Safeguard assets and assure accurate & timely recording of all transactions by implementing4 hour agoShareDubai
Manager- International Logistic and Supply Chain ManagementAl Sahiba General TradingWe are looking for suitable candidate to fill the role of Manager-Internatioal Logistic and Supply Chain Management Key Requirements Possess rich & extensive5 hour agoShareDubai
Business Development Manager- International BusinessAl Sahiba General TradingFor good communication skills. Graduate with minimum 5-7 years of experience of independently handling import/ export business. Fully conversant with Ms word, Ms5 hour agoShareDubai
Procurement/Purchasing Officer - Food ManufacturingGuildhallThe Role Purchasing materials on behalf of the Business according to required technical specifications, price, delivery schedule, and terms - Work on RFI/RFP/RFQ,5 hour agoShareDubai
Community AssociateRegusCommunity Associate The opportunity As a Community Associate, you’ll work closely with new and existing customers, solving problems for them and making sure they5 hour agoShareSharjah