Business Program Manager
As a part of the Microsoft Worldwide Enterprise Account Team Unit, the Partner Engagement Framework Director is responsible for accelerating Global System Integrator (GSI) engagement with the sales team. The Director is the key evangelist for partner solutions with the Microsoft field sales teams and clearly articulating the partner’s value propositions to the Microsoft teams to foster proactive engagement with Field sellers. The ideal candidate is a strong leader capable of establishing strategy and driving organizational alignment. This individual deeply understands the GSI business model and can assess new opportunities and establish innovative and breakthrough approaches to bridge the partners with Microsoft sales team. This role requires close engagement with the Worldwide enterprise commercial and industries sales teams, WW One Commercial Partner, Go-To-Market team, and Sell-With team.
Microsoft is a company where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envision what can be, and take their careers to places they simply couldn't reach anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and more sky’s-the-limit thinking—a cloud-enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We aspire to build the experiences and tools that make it possible for every professional in any business or role to be much more productive. We're fueling digital transformation to make a difference in people's lives and in organizations across the globe.
- Drive culture change in Account Team Unit (ATU) field teams on partner integration and leading with partner in planning and co-selling.
- Drive initiatives to mainstream partner in Enterprise segment.
- Partner with GSI Program Lead and Industry partner leads to support driving key industry GTM motions (Industry Clouds & Industry Priority Scenarios) through partner success.
- Work with Co-sell teams to drive co-selling initiatives and programs.
- Contribute to programs design, process, and KPIs development to driver higher co-sell with partner motion across enterprise account teams in the field.
- Strive for environment of continuous improvement, with active feedback loop with field and corporate stakeholders and active plan tracking with a focus on key improvements.
- 5+ years' professional experience in a business program management, sales, or marketing-related role.
- 2+ years’ experience executing Enterprise scale enablement programs.
- Experience working with GSI partners.
- Experience of designing, building, and executing highly successful programs.
- Experience of managing a complex portfolio of projects, on time, on budget and with high quality
- Good working knowledge of Enterprise business, and enterprise sales teams..
- Experience presenting to and communicating with senior levels internally and externally (Partners and Customers).
- Strong analytical skills with good finance and business acumen.
- Highly adaptable, strong collaborator, fierce advocate, and positive influencer.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required - MBA desirable.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Intelligence ExecutiveChalhoub GroupWho we are We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have6 day agoShareDubai
Analyst / Associate, Investment Banking, DubaiBank of AmericaJob Description: Bank of America’s MENA Investment Banking team is looking for strong Analyst's and Associates to join the Dubai office. Key competencies sought6 day agoShareDubai
FEMALE SALES EXECUTIVE: HORECABuildWell HR SolutionsSKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS Bachelor’s Degree/Higher Diploma or any related field Previous experience, minimum of 1 year experience in HORECA market, preferable from the6 day agoShareDubai
MANAGER - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENTHEDGE FINANCE LTDAED3,000 - AED5,000 a monthClient Management Customer Grievance management Lead Generation Documentation and processing of client registration and processing in coordination with Head Office,6 day agoShareDubai
F&B Captain - Banquet (141571)Shangri-La HotelsShangri-La Hotel, Dubai The award-winning Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai offers luxurious accommodations, exceptional dining and gracious hospitality in the heart of one of6 day agoShareDubai