Chief Accountant(Real Estate experience preferred)
ARENCO REAL ESTATE - Dubai
AED10,000 - AED15,000 a month
DubaiAED10,000 - AED15,000 a month
We are looking for Chief Accountant preferably with real estate experience and below requisites:
- Ability to lead a team work to insure smooth running of business and achieving company aims.
- Good communication skills needed to deal with tenant, other departments & business partners.
- Ability to take the right decision when required, also solve problems and clear junior staff doubts .
- Good experience in property management and other accounting area to guide and assist staff when needed and encourage to share knowledge between staff.
- Ability to present company financial to board of directors with necessary analysis.
- Knowledge to prepare budgeting with all information about ways to achieve it.
- To setup system to control incoming cash and outgoing payment to insure accuracy.
- Ensure all receipt batches are posted and deposited in the bank
- Final Review of Lease agreements before sending to the General Manager
- Monitoring of Lease Processing Flow
- Review and approval of Monthly Leasing Incentive
- Monitor and review legal cases report prepared by Legal Advisor
- Ensure progress of legal cases filed.
- Final Review and Approval of M2 Vat Reports
- Coordinating with Head Office for VAT consolidation and filing and other required reports
- Approve LPOs as per Limit and initial other LPOs above the authority
- Ensure Adequate Cash Flow for the cheque payments processed
- Review of Annual Maintenance Contracts
- Approval of Fixed Asset Control Form
- Review and Approval of Payroll
- Review of Monthly Financial Reports before forwarding to Board of Directors
- Final Review of Accounts Receivable Aging Report
- Ensure all month end closing activities are met as per deadlines set
- Coordination with Head Office for Income Generation and Closing.
- Perform all other functions as required
- Approve Banking and PDC Journal Entries
- Review Cheque Lodgment and Recall Requests
- Review of Bank Monthly Bank and PDC Reconciliations
- Posting of Accounts Payable JEs
- Review and posting of all Senior Accountants’ batches
- Review and Approval of Monthly Accrual JAs
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED10,000.00 to AED15,000.00 /month
- Chief Accountant(Real Estate): 3 years (Required)
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
Executive SecretaryBIN SHABIB GROUPUrgently required office secretary (Female) for a Real Estate Company in Dubai. We need potential candidate who will bring business to the company. Should hold 2-3 Years12 hour agoShareDubai
ReceptionistAl Bony Printing Press LLCAED2,250 a monthThe role is for temporary basis. The candidate must have their own visa. The candidate should have good communication skills. English (mandatory) Contract length: 412 hour agoShareSharjah
Sales Associate-DubaiNationwide Middle East Properties LLCAED3,500 - AED4,000 a monthProfile: Are you looking to grow your own real estate business? Nationwide Middle East Properties LLC. is your next step. Nationwide Middle East Properties LLC.12 hour agoShareDubai
Shipping ClerkATRYOS DMCCAED4,000 - AED5,000 a monthThis company specializes in creating and selling personalized products to many countries throughout the world. We are seeking a Shipping clerk, responsible for12 hour agoShareDubai
Club (& Activities & Sports) Manager - Tribe Fitness LLCFortes Holdings• Produce a monthly sales plan/strategy for the club including outreach and promotional events. • Lead outreach, lead generation and promotional events in the12 hour agoShareDubai