Credit Risk Manager(Mandarin Speaking)
1. Review credit rating and credit limit for both corporate and institution customers and reviewing single credit transations
2. Draw up credit risk analysis report base on the investigation report provided by front office
3. Analyze credit risk and provide related reviewing suggestion
4. Any other responsibility assigned by the bank or person in charge of the department from time to time on the basis of requirement.
1. Experience – Minimum 3 years of experience in bank credit management (Corporate)
2. Education – Minimum bachelor degree in Business Management / Administration, Finance, Economics, or Accounting
3. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal -fluency in both Mandarin and English
4. Familiar with banking credit business process
5. Ability to write the credit risk report
6. Ability to work under tight timelines and multi-task
7. Good team work spirit and can work under pressure
8. Organized, motivated, and proactive
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC) is China's largest bank and the largest bank in the world. It is one of China's "Big Four" state-owned commercial banks (the other three being the Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, and China Construction Bank). It is the largest bank in the world in terms of market value, the world's largest bank by deposits, and the world's most profitable bank.
In October 2008, the opening of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Middle East) Limited ( regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority) allows ICBC to become the pioneer among the Chinese financial institutions for the Middle East market. With strong support from its Head Office located in Beijing, ICBC Middle East support the financial needs of the UAE and the Middle East area, provide a comprehensive international trade,overseas financing against domestic support, project finance, clearing and settlement, and a series of financial services, become a link of economic and trade exchanges between China and Middle region.
Sales Manager - Middle EastInfovision labsJob Location: MD's OFFICE Job Resposibilities: This position is for Dubai location. We are looking for a energetic Software Sales Specialist to develop sales20 hour agoShareDubai
Social Media and Content ManagerJetexREPORTING TO Director – Portfolio Development and Corporate Communications LOCATION Dubai, UAE AREA OF RESPONSIBILITES Global DEPARTMENT Marketing ABOUT THE20 hour agoShareDubai
Customer Experience ManagerMPH Global ServicesIndustry: Water Treatment City/Country: abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE) Location: United Arab Emirates Our client in Abu Dhabi is looking for a customer20 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Business Analyst - Cereal Partners WorldwideNestleCereal Partners Worldwide (CPW) is a leading global breakfast cereal company and the maker of Nestlé breakfast cereals, including global favourites such as20 hour agoShareDubai
Project Manager - Terrestrial & Freshwater Ecosystem ExpertEmirates Nature-WWFProject Manager - Terrestrial & Freshwater Ecosystem Expert Position Title: Project Manager – Terrestrial and Freshwater Ecosystems Expert Unit:23 hour agoShareDubai