PLEASE READ APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY - SUBMISSIONS WITHOUT CV AND COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE ASSESSED
The Bridge is a new space for authentic fitness, culture, and wellness. A lifestyle destination that uniquely combines the essence of what inspires us to build our best selves.
BE A VALUABLE AGENT OF TRANSFORMATION.
Reports directly to Sous Chef and Executive Chef. DCDP is primarily responsible for supporting the Section Chef in preparation, presentation, storing, and serving a selection of dishes.
Is a passionate and dynamic kitchen professional with a consistent ability to deliver tasks with minimum supervision.
Demi Chef De Partie is responsible for presenting and communicating transparent inputs that will both represent the vision, values, and full offerings of The Bridge Lifestyle Hub.
This Job Description intends to highlight the most critical areas of responsibility only and does not cover all aspects of the position.
| KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
| OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
- Prepares the daily mis-en-place and food production in different sections of the main kitchen or satellites.
- Completes tasks promptly with minimum supervision and ensures that work quality meets the TB standards.
- Ensures that the production, preparation, and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
- Is knowledgeable on all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage, and sanitation.
- Has full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production, and presentation standards.
- Ensures completion of Daily/Weekly duties.
- Tracks, records and maintains inventory stock including foods, beverages, and kitchen supplies.
- Informs CDP of insufficient stocks and prepares an ordering sheet.
- Collects daily comments and reports problems as they occur.
| INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Supports and promotes initiatives carried by the Marketing | PR team and suggests its own ideas.
- Ascertains a high degree of anticipation and maintains a Net Promoter Score.
- Engages with guests, members, Taste team supports their enquires and concerns.
- Is welcoming and accommodating when discussing any requests.
- Is familiar with all activities of The Bridge, and is able to explain as well as demonstrate the TB App to customers.
- Performs any reasonable task required that might be outside the job scope in the spirit of collaboration.
| SUSTAINED LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
- Participates in TB training sessions and communication briefings on a monthly, weekly, and /or daily basis.
- Supports employees during the onboarding period and induction sessions.
- Maximizes opportunities for self-development to upgrade his/her knowledge and skills by actively participating in TB internal and external initiatives and App.
- Learns new cooking techniques or recipes within a reasonable time frame.
- Researches new advances in gastronomy, wellbeing improvement, and hospitality trends. Shares done researches with EC and SC.
- Guides and trains the subordinates on a daily basis to ensure high motivation and an economical working environment.
| HYGIENE & SAFETY
- Maintains a high level of personal hygiene, seeks feedback on areas of a shortfall, and complies with the Grooming procedures.
- Supports other Taste Team to comply with the Grooming Experience Procedures and reports to EC and SC needed improvements.
- Complies with all Health & Safety regulations while performing daily duties at all times.
- Is aware of allergens used in each recipe and is able to safely recommend an alternative, when needed.
- Takes responsibility for reporting any hazard and follows up to ensure the execution of required actions.
| POSITION REQUIREMENTS
| EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Courses in the following integrated modalities will add value to the preferred candidate. Please send any additional qualifications, interests, and experiences that contribute to your holistic lifestyle.
- Assists EC with the preparation planning, designs of meals and specialty menus.
- Coordinates, and directs food preparation, from ordering through service in the absence of EC.
- Culinary school diploma preferred or proven work history in the hospitality field.
- Has proven experience in a Demi Chef de Partie role.
- Has excellent usage of diverse cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
- Knowledgeable of best cooking practices and ability to quickly adapt to trends.
- Resourceful, forward-thinking, innovative, and committed.
- Must be willing to add value to enhance health, safety, and productivity as well as maintain TB to thrive on being a smoke-free workplace.
| CORE COMPETENCIES
- Integrity, honesty, flexibility, empathy, and a positive attitude.
- Highly presentable, professional, confident, but humble.
- Collaborative with the ability to work independently.
- Outgoing, pleasant personality, with the ability to work in a diverse workplace.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Advanced multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Productive and efficient in a paced environment.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks.
Please make sure to include your CV and Cover letter to be assessed by our Team. Let us know why you’re the ideal person for the role by sharing the needed details in one attachment.
Commis I (Indian Cuisine)- Residence Inn Al JaddafMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 16, 2021Job Number 21118246Job Category Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation Residence Inn Al Jaddaf, Oud Metha Road, Al Jaddaf Area, Dubai, United3 hour agoShareDubai
Commis 1WHR SolutionAbout Company WHR Solution (Executive Search) help employers to attract & connect the best global talents across all industries. Job Descriptions (Dubai, United4 day agoShareDubai
Commis 1Marriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 11, 2021Job Number 21114886Job Category Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation Aloft Dubai Creek, Baniyas Road, Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates,5 day agoShareDubai
Commis 1 - Cold KitchenMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 10, 2021Job Number 21114713Job Category Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation The Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort & Spa, Abu Dhabi Golf Club, Abu5 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
Commis 1 - Arabic Kitchen - Marriott Al ForsanMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 10, 2021Job Number 21114709Job Category Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation Marriott Hotel Al Forsan Abu Dhabi, Al Forsan International Sports5 day agoShareAbu Dhabi