Digital Media Executive, Zayed Sustainability Prize
What separates good content from great content is the willingness to take the risk and push the envelope . If you have that flair for digital & social media marketing then. we are looking for you !!!!!!!
As a Digital Media Executive you would maintain and monitor the Zayed Sustainability Prize (Prize) social media platforms in order to attract and interact with targeted digital communities and network users, thus effectively increasing engagement of social media channels and digital platforms.
- Understand the Prize objectives, and map them to social media objectives and KPIs.
- Recommend a social media strategy, as well as specific campaign activations, based on the Prize objectives.
- Recommend communication pillars as a foundation for content generation in line with the brand characteristics and audience interests.
- Set annual KPIs, as well as specific campaign KPIs that are in line with the business objectives, global best practice and social media landscape.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- In conjunction with the marketing and communications teams, generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action and engage with Prize content.
- Review all Prize-generated content and monitor stakeholders’ accounts.
- Conduct a monthly review of social media and digital platform performance.
- Suggest ways to continuously improve data capturing, monitoring and analysing techniques.
- Implement best practices and share a quarterly action plan based on insights to meet Prize objectives.
- Maintain relationships with internal. departments/internal customers to ensure that they are provided with quality support related to the Prize.
- Work with agencies to maintain and enhance presence on various social media channels.
- Respond to customer questions as per established communication protocols or FAQs.
- Follow all relevant policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner while delivering a quality service to customers and stakeholders.
- Adhere to any applicable Masdar information security policies and procedures and identify and report security incidents and suspected weaknesses to the appropriate point(s) of contact.
- Protect assets under care (e.g. laptops and other devices) and information/credentials against unauthorized access, sharing, and/or damage/loss, in accordance with the Information Classification and Handling Procedure.
- Clear desks of all sensitive material and log off/ lock workstations at the end of the day and when leaving desk for a prolonged period in accordance with Acceptable Usage Policies.
- Ensure not installing, copying or modifying of any software on Masdar equipment without authorization.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- 5-8 years of experience in a role involving marketing through social media or as a digital media specialist
- Demonstrable experience in social media content development, channel management and networking and social analytics tools
- Experience in using Adobe Collection (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design), Adobe Flash, and Animation is an asset
- Advanced communication skills in English and Arabic (verbal and written)
- Good project management skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent computer literacy, with a strong background in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent ability to plan and organize work
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail
Job Details Job Location Abu Dhabi, UAE Job Role Other Contract Type Outsourced Preferred Candidate Career Level Professional Years of Experience Min: 5 Max: 8
ParalegalDHLFull-timeAbout DPDHL and Legal Services: Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) the logistics provider of the world with over 580,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.1 day agoShareDubai
Medical Representative - CVRMAstraZenecaFull-timeJOB TITLE Medical Representative ABOUT ASTRAZENECA AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery,1 day agoShareDubai
Administration ExecutiveAl-FuttaimEstablished in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses1 day agoShareDubai
Social Media Executive (Part-Time and Remote)Evolvence Knowledge InvestmentsPermanentExcella manage several prestigious British Curriculum schools and nurseries across the region, including Repton School Dubai, Repton School Abu Dhabi, Repton School Al1 day agoShareRemote in UAE
HC AssociatePwCFull-timeLine of Service Internal Firm Services Industry/Sector Business Services Specialism HR Function Management Level Associate Job Description & Summary1 day agoShareDubai