PLEASE READ APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY - SUBMISSIONS WITHOUT CV AND COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE ASSESSED
The Bridge is a new space for authentic fitness, culture, and wellness. A lifestyle destination that uniquely combines the essence of what inspires us to build our best selves.
BE A VALUABLE AGENT OF TRANSFORMATION.
Reports directly to Sous Chef and Executive Chef. The dishwasher is primarily responsible for supporting the food and beverage operation.
Cleans, maintains kitchen equipment and the premises while maintaining hygienic standards as well as practices. Works in an efficient manner while respecting the company's property.
Is responsible for presenting and communicating transparent inputs that will both represent the vision, values, and full offerings of The Bridge Lifestyle Hub.
This Job Description intends to highlight the most critical areas of responsibility only and does not cover all aspects of the position.
| KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
| OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
- Support the strategy for the cultural and social programming that remains true to The Bridge's dualities and philosophies.
- Prepares kitchen equipment for use.
- Assists with checking and receiving goods.
- Stores goods and maintains store areas.
- Stores and cleans equipment as well as the premises.
- Cleans crockery up to The Bridge Experience Procedures and makes sure the breakage is minimal.
- Monitors the level of cleaning supplies and informs PIC for additional supplies promptly.
- Completes daily dishwashing checklists and ensures a sufficient amount of copies in the folder.
- Monitors and completes Waste management forms.
| INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Supports and promotes all initiatives carried by the Marketing | PR team.
- Provides a clear and concise description of services, products, facilities, and Tracks.
- Performs any reasonable task required that might be outside the job scope in the spirit of collaboration.
| SUSTAINED LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT .
- Participates in TB training sessions and communication briefings on a monthly, weekly, and daily basis.
- Completes outsourced training as required by Gov. entities – Chemical / Food and Safety.
- Maximizes opportunities for self-development to upgrade his/her knowledge and skills by actively participating in TB internal and external initiatives and App.
| HYGIENE & SAFETY
- Maintains a high level of personal hygiene, seeks feedback on areas of a shortfall, and complies with the Grooming procedures.
- Complies with all Health & Safety regulations while performing daily duties at all times.
- Follows strict safety regulations while handling chemicals and toxic products.
- Takes responsibility for reporting any hazard and follows up to ensure the execution of required actions.
| POSITION REQUIREMENTS
| EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Courses in the following integrated modalities will add value to the preferred candidate. Please send any additional qualifications, interests, and experiences that contribute to your holistic lifestyle
- A High school diploma or a GED is a plus.
- Previous work experience as a Dishwasher or waiter.
- Hands-on experience with industrial dishwashing machines.
- Attention to details and sanitation rules.
- Must understand, communicate in English and carry out instructions.
- Fit to stand for extended periods.
- Resourceful, forward-thinking, innovative, and committed.
- Must be willing to add value to enhance health, safety, and productivity as well as maintain TB to thrive on being a smoke-free workplace.
- Experienced in being an integral point of contact for esteemed Bridge customers.
| CORE COMPETENCIES
- Integrity, honesty, flexibility, empathy, and a positive attitude.
- Highly presentable, professional, confident, but humble.
- Collaborative with the ability to work independently.
- Outgoing, pleasant personality, with the ability to work in a diverse workplace.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Time management skills.
- Advanced multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Productive and efficient in a paced environment.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks.
Please make sure to include your CV and Cover letter to be assessed by our Team. Let us know why you’re the ideal person for the role by sharing the needed details in one attachment.