Duty Manager - Airport Fire Service
THIS IS WHERE SAFETY MEANS EVERYTHING
CUSTOMER SERVICE DELIVERY
Duty Manager - Airport Fire Service
Thousands of aircraft movements every day. A complex network of road systems, taxiways, runways, aprons and lighting systems. No wonder the world's busiest airports need a safe, secure and efficient airside environment. Airside Operations maintains and operates all airside infrastructure and implement the new technologies and that give us industry-leading capacity and efficiency. They do all that in a live environment and put customer service at the heart of it all.
What you'll deliver
- You'll be responsible for managing effective fire-fighting and rescue services for all emergency situations
- You'll be responsible to effectively manage operational fire-fighting teams in both the Domestic and Aviation Environments, to provide high levels of service whilst operating in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- You'll actively support the aviation and domestic response manager in consistently delivering the team's objectives.
What you bring
- You'll have at least 5 years' experience within a fire service role in which you'll have at least 2 years' experience as a Station Officer or Watch Manager
- You'll hold a qualification in a discipline related to fire safety, emergency, incident, crisis management or airside safety
- You'll hold a minimum ICAO Level 5 or Global English equivalent level 7
- You'll hold a valid UAE/GCC driving license
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that's all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing - and being pushed - to work better and smarter. With us, you'll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You'll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you'll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.
Office AdministratorBrecks GroupResponsibilities:Assist in formulating and implementing administrative policies and procedures, take responsibility for implementation of administration plans;Prepare2 hour agoShareDubai
ReceptionistBrecks GroupResponsibilities: Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient mannerEnsure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check2 hour agoShareDubai
DRILLING MANAGERCrescent PetroleumMAJOR FUNCTIONS: Plans, directs and coordinates all Well and Drilling activities including reviewing, studying and approving drilling operational/engineering processes4 hour agoShareSharjah
Reservoir Engineering LeadCrescent PetroleumMAJOR FUNCTIONS: As a member of a multidisciplinary subsurface team lead the reservoir engineering group: Lead, support and deliver all aspects of reservoir engineering4 hour agoShareSharjah
Manager, Corporate CitizenshipCrescent PetroleumMAJOR FUNCTIONSLead the development and execution of the Company’s sustainability initiatives, integrating sustainability throughout the Company and its various4 hour agoShareSharjah