You passionate about people, you are generous, attentive and free.
You are already a part of Hospitality industry, confident in your skills as a Front Office senior professional and committed to exceeding guest’s expectations.
Your enthusiasm and determination to success will be contagious to the team and you will thrive on contributing to a bigger picture through your ability to take decisions on the spot to resolve issues.
In this Cluster role you will report to Cluster Rooms Division Manager and will lead a smooth shift operation of Front Office Department at Novotel, Ibis & Adagio Premium Dubai Al Barsha.
This role is a great chance to join a diverse team of pro-active, curious and creative professionals who master the fine art of welcoming, connecting and serving others.
Help us to place such a big smile on every face that can’t be hidden by a mask!
Caring for others is our super-power!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Manage daily operation of the Rooms Division
- Lead, guide and direct the efforts of the team
- Solve operational problems and ensure continuity in the service during your shift
- Provide support to Cluster Rooms Division Manager in the daily operational duties.
- Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest’s stay through up-selling
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
Your experience and skills include:
- Fluent in English
- Previous relevant experience
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remain calm and courteous under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Confident Opera user
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Business Development Manager - BSI Abu DhabiBSIGreat that you're thinking about a career with BSI! Our purpose is to inspire trust for a more resilient world. Our solutions and services improve performance and35 minute agoShareAbu Dhabi
Customer Relations ManagerAl-FuttaimNo two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the35 minute agoShareAbu Dhabi
SSC - Accounts Payable AccountantHilton CorporateJob Description About Hilton Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 6,000 properties in 119 countries and35 minute agoShareRas al-Khaimah
MENA Microsoft Alliance - CRM Architect - ManagerEYWith a broad understanding of the full lifecycle of our clients’ business, EY has the knowledge and experience to integrate cloud strategy where it makes the3 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Business Manager - Michael Page Middle East, Banking RecruitmentMichael Page AEJob Description The Financial Services team was set-up in 2006 and has consistently served clients across various industry segments regionally since. The work we3 hour agoShareDubai