Executive NPD & Business Development is responsible to develop potential customers by NPD while closely working with R&D Manager/Head NPD. Furthermore, responsible to execute all application development (like Bakery, confectionary, Dairy, Snacks, culinary) activities independently or under supervision for heat treated ingredients.Roles & Responsibilities
- Arrange Business Meetings with prospective clients
- Open new customers for specialty flour by doing trials & demos both internally & externally
- Responsible for developing new and improving existing ingredients from concept stage to application stage.
- Pre-launch storage studies and shelf life studies of new product with quality team.
- Responsible for completion of new projects with specific timelines and execute all Business activities connected to customer’s particular project.
- Great Execution on Field and untapping new Opportunities by Competitor analysis and other tools.
- Entertain customers and manage factory & center of excellence (QC Lab & Test bakery) visits
- Liaising between production, marketing and quality assurance department to produce a desired product at an acceptable quality standard.
- Documentation and online modification of recipes, routing and formulas in ORACLE.
- Maintenance of specification & MSDS sheets of new ingredients.
- Resolve customer complaint in coordination with internal department.
- Support process development & optimization in relation to food safety.
- Ensure that the company HSE policies & procedures are fully followed
- No. of customers visited or customers visited to Factory & labs
- No. of projects with potential customers
- Conversion of projects in to new business for Heat treated ingredients
- No. of concepts or applications (Bakery, confectionary, Dairy, Snacks, culinary) etc. with HT ingredients
- Error free ERP data integration for all the projects
- New ingredients & process developed
3 to 5 years’ experience.
Must have hands on experience on applications like (Bakery, confectionary, Dairy, Snacks, culinary etc.)
Bachelors/Masters in Science (Biochemistry or Biotechnology or Microbiology) OR B.Tech / M.Tech in Food Science or Food Engineering or Food Technology or Food Process Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Bio Chemical EngineeringCompetencies Food Technology and Trends New Product Development Food Regulations Analytical Ability Documentation and Reporting Communicating effectively Driving Results Self and Team Management Planning & Decision Making Customer Centricity Ownership & Result Orientation Business Unit: FHT (3529) Business Group: Agri Foods (233)
Camarero/GarzónIBIS STYLESCamarero/Garzón Usted es un embajador por el servicio excepcional junto a la cocina deben demostrar nuestra experiencia en Alimentos & Bebidas. Su6 day agoShareDubai
Intelligence ExecutiveChalhoub GroupWho we are We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have6 day agoShareDubai
Analyst / Associate, Investment Banking, DubaiBank of AmericaJob Description: Bank of America’s MENA Investment Banking team is looking for strong Analyst's and Associates to join the Dubai office. Key competencies sought6 day agoShareDubai
FEMALE SALES EXECUTIVE: HORECABuildWell HR SolutionsSKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS Bachelor’s Degree/Higher Diploma or any related field Previous experience, minimum of 1 year experience in HORECA market, preferable from the6 day agoShareDubai
MANAGER - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENTHEDGE FINANCE LTDAED3,000 - AED5,000 a monthClient Management Customer Grievance management Lead Generation Documentation and processing of client registration and processing in coordination with Head Office,6 day agoShareDubai