Expert - Capability Development
Michael Page AE - Abu Dhabi
- Manage the design, development, and delivery of capability programmes, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring they are aligned with the organisation's strategic priorities.
- Support and monitor programme delivery, collecting feedback from participants and proposing recommendations for programme improvement.
- Develop and implement performance tracking system to systematically analyse training needs, to drive workforce planning, and track the results of implementation.
- Maintain and develop knowledge and expertise in relevant capabilities development fields.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in HR, statistics, or data related fields with 6 - 10 years overall experience
- Experience of developing and implementing organisational development initiatives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and information to a range of audiences and stakeholders
- Strong ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, to work collaboratively to achieve objectives.
- Attractive, tax-free salary
- Strategic role with the opportunity to play a part in the evolution of a hugely successful organisation.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
Intelligence ExecutiveChalhoub GroupWho we are We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have6 day agoShareDubai
Analyst / Associate, Investment Banking, DubaiBank of AmericaJob Description: Bank of America’s MENA Investment Banking team is looking for strong Analyst's and Associates to join the Dubai office. Key competencies sought6 day agoShareDubai
MANAGER - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENTHEDGE FINANCE LTDAED3,000 - AED5,000 a monthClient Management Customer Grievance management Lead Generation Documentation and processing of client registration and processing in coordination with Head Office,6 day agoShareDubai
Learning and Development Executive (141572)Shangri-La HotelsShangri-La Hotel, Dubai The award-winning Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai offers luxurious accommodations, exceptional dining and gracious hospitality in the heart of one of6 day agoShareDubai
Talent Acquisition coordinator - UAEGeneral MotorsJob DescriptionJob Purpose: As a member of GM's Human Resources Group, you are a brand ambassador who supports the Global Talent Acquisition's vision and leads the6 day agoShareDubai