Finance Executive - F&B JRG Admin - Sarood Hospitality
Jumeirah Group - Dubai
- About Sarood Hospitality:
Sarood Hospitality is a Dubai-born restaurant company.
As a subsidiary of Dubai Retail, a Dubai Holding company, Sarood Hospitality is interwoven into the fabric of the emirate with an iconic portfolio of homegrown and internationally acclaimed brands.
Sarood is a full service hospitality company specializing in the innovation, nurture and operation of sustainable food & beverage concepts ranging from high-end, premium-casual, casual dining venues, and lounges.
The current portfolio includes The Noodle House, Al Nafoorah, Flow, Pai Thai, Pierchic, Perry and Blackwelder, Segreto, Trattoria Toscana, Khaymat Al Bahar, The Duck Hook and Hillhouse Brasserie with a further two brands under development and due to open Q4 2020.
Combined, Sarood will represent 20 branches worldwide, with the group continually developing its brands through a series of refurbishments, menu overhauls, talent acquisition and digital transformation.
About the Role:
An exciting role has arisen for a talented Finance Executive-Accounts Payable to join Sarood Hospitality’s Finance team. The main purpose is to oversee the processing, monitoring and control of accounts payable activities within Finance and the review of the validity and accuracy of all invoices in order to ensure their appropriate allocation and timely payment while contributing to the optimization of processing costs and timelines.
Your key duties will include:
- Support the continuous improvement of the accounts payable processing and accounting processes in order to foster operational excellence.
- To ensure that the payment process has been successfully carried out against all the invoices for properties under the purview of the SBU.
- Batch Upload Process to be prudently carried out to ensure smooth transactions and data loading in the Sun-System.
- To ensure the Invoice (Consolidated, Contract or General) Posting in the ADACO System is done on time.
- To ensure posting Etisalat, TNT, DU, Dubai Municipality, DEWA, EPPCO, DTCM and other governmental bodies invoices into the system.
- To process the utility payment (DEWA, Diners, DNATA, DU, Etisalat, TNT, Dubai Municipality, Shoe Mart etc.) on monthly and timely basis to eliminate fines.
- Reconciliation process for all the invoices (Consolidated, Contract or General) to expurgate the errors in the postings.
- To execute the Advance Payment process as per the vendor’s contract.
- Vendor Management by creating and managing the vendors in the system.
- To collect and update suppliers’ bank details for smooth and seamless online payment processing.
- To ensure on-time online payment of suppliers as per the credit policies and supplier’s contracts.
- To ensure the Cheque printing process for the payment against all the invoices for all properties under the purview of the SBU.
- To prepare Cheque update report, Cheque voids report and Online payment reports as per the task list.
- Assist in the production of financial statements and applications, preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required.
- Filing and maintaining the backup for past payments to suppliers, contractors etc. 16. To coordinate with the staff to ensure the payment against all the invoices for all outlets handled by the department.
17. Collaborate with internal and external auditors during their annual audits in order to provide any supporting information required and ensure that audit requirements are met.
18. Identify and investigate any potential gaps between the supplier invoices and related payments in order to ensure that disputes are avoided and that any discrepancies are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
19. To review the capex related documents and maintain capex tracker with updating the records.
20. Liaise with the departments for asset tagging and post additions/deletions within the accounting system
21. Plan, organize and manage own workload to ensure that the company's monthly financial reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner.
22. Provide support to team members in resolving any queries/doubts for seamless work environment.
23. Any other duties that maybe deemed appropriate for this role.
About You: In order to be considered for this role you will show that you have a University Graduate in Business related degree, preferably in Accountancy or Finance. Furthermore, you should have a high level of written and verbal business English, excellent attention to details, ability to work to tight deadline and proficient in Microsoft applications. About the Benefits: This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, complimentary use of Sarood Hospitality F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
CashierAl Rostamani International Exchange LLCFull Job Description Every employee at Al Rostamani Group plays a role in making a real difference to the business and our customers. We care for our employees by09-05-2022ShareDubai
SecretaryGolden Rental services L.L.CJob details Salary AED2,200 a month Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Looking for Female Secretary. Engagement will be full time. The candidate should be a08-05-2022ShareAbu Dhabi
Property ConsultantPenthouse Luxury Property DubaiWe are a British owned and managed Dubai real estate company who also have offices in London. We are recruiting experienced and non-experienced candidates who wish to08-05-2022ShareDubai
Healthcare Marketing ExecutiveHRecruitUAEJob details Salary AED4,500 a month Job Type Full-time Permanent Full Job Description Position: Marketing Executive Industry: Hospital Location: Sharjah08-05-2022ShareSharjah
Sales Team LeaderRefineJob details Salary AED10,000 - AED15,000 a month Job Type Full-time Full Job Description About the job Responsibilities & Duties: · Initiate and08-05-2022ShareDubai