- Evaluate Greenfield infrastructure projects (PPP / concessions scheme) alongside business development team; responsibilities include financial modeling, scenario analyses and sensitivity analyses.
- Determine optimal capital structure and financing strategy for new projects in order to maximize return on investment.
- Redevelop business plans of existing BESIX projects (in cases of restructuring or sale of participation); evaluate acquisitions using due diligence and valuation techniques.
- Prepare information memorandums on selected opportunities for presentation to financial institution (banks, investors).
- Review Finance Documents (CTA, FA, FTS).
- Discuss and negotiate with lenders and / or potential investors.
- Prepare finance part of investment memorandum.
- To support Business development and management by updating business plan/ Financial models
- To support financial manager to seek for financing project
1. Depth and range of know-how
- Level of specialized knowledge required to perform the job: moderate (some specialized skills or knowledge pertaining to the specific job function - e.g. modelling, IFRS, Accounting, Financial Analysis, project finance basic knowledge).
- Planning and organizing high level (ability to plan and organize complex tasks and activities and ensure that all under his/her control are making effective use of their time and working on the issues of the highest priority).
- Communicating and influencing: moderate (able to communicate complex issues).
2. Problem solving
- Thinking environment: moderate.
- Thinking challenge: high (is capable of anticipating challenges and determining solutions to complex and intricate problems. Using foresight and experience to set policies and procedures and encourages all under his/her command to be pro-active in finding better and more effective ways of doing things).
- Freedom to act: moderate (for the most part, acts according to guidelines and procedures. Also gives input to potential changes to guidelines based on experience).
- Magnitude: high (his/her work and actions affect several different aspects of the organization potentially including some external stakeholders (client, suppliers, government, banks, lawyers, auditors, etc.)
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Management/Finance or similar; Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is a plus;
- Proven Financial control and financial analysis experience;
- Proficient in Computer and use of database software and accounting programs like Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, etc.)
- He or She should have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in financial analysis
- He or She should have sound knowledge of project finance, financial modelling
- He or She should possess recognized analytical skills, be able to communicate effectively his/her work or issues (in writing and orally), and must be fluent in English.
- He or She should be able to work under tight deadlines with a high degree of integrity.
We believe our employees are key to our success, hence, we offer an inspiring working environment where our people feel rewarded & engaged. Career opportunities & training programs are offered to help you develop both personally and professionally and we offer attractive additional benefits to your monthly remuneration.
Sale Manager TourismJannat ToursAED10,000 a monthPermanent +1Experience:Minimum 6 years in tourism industry … 2-3 years of experience in a managerial roleJob Description: * Make budget and sales plan for the markets under55 minute agoShareDubai
Junior Business Development ExecutiveARMADA INFOTECHFull-timePreferred Candidate Career Level: Junior level Years of Experience: Minimum 2 years Residence Location: Dubai Degree: Bachelor / Master’s Degree Age group: 21 to57 minute agoShareDubai
Chef De Partie for Anasa at Conrad DubaiHiltonFull-timeA Chef De Partie for Anasa at Conrad Dubai is responsible for supervising the Pastry team and ensuring high levels of food preparation to deliver an excellent Guest2 hour agoShareDubai
Commercial CoordinatorClifford Chance LLPThe Commercial Advisor roll is required to support the commercial services finance function for the Middle East, incorporating pricing, billing and collection. The5 hour agoShareDubai
Visual Merchandiser | IKEA | Dubai Festival City | DubaiIKEAFull-timeCompany description Job Requisition ID: 144121 Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive,7 hour agoShareDubai