Guest Experience Executive
GUEST EXPERIENCE EXECUTIVE
Full time. Unfixed work schedule, no fixed weekend.
Welcoming guests, ensuring highest level of customer experience.
* Pre check in: Contacting guests one-day prior arrival, making sure the guest has received and understood check in instructions, reconfirming the time and exact location of the residence.
* Check in: Arrive in advance of the guest to ensure the apartment is compliant with Company highest standards, perform final touches. Meet the guests with a smile ina polite and friendly manner, help with luggage. Walk the guest to the apartment and provide extensive information about the house/community rules, facilities, shops, restaurants nearby and top things to do, whilst keeping in mind daily schedule of upcoming check ins. Collect security deposit, finalize check out time and wish a pleasant stay.
* Post check in: Stay in contact with the guest, be able to help with basic quarries ensuring highest level of guest experience.
* Check out: Arrive at the agreed time, check the apartment condition, refund the deposit, ask for suggestions, help with ordering taxi if required, walk the guest to the car, help with luggage and wish a pleasant journey home.
* Be ready to react (in accordance with Company guidelines or directions of manager) in challenging situations i.e. when guests change the plans without notice, in case of technical/maintenance/cleaning issues, flight delays, contractors’ failure or guest complaints.
* Liaise with colleagues on a daily basis to ensure smooth running of operations.
Skills and qualities:
Tolerance to stress, honesty, devotedness. Reliable, multitask and systematic person.
Extreme self-organization and time management.
Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Professional and presentable appearance.
Light handyman technician skills is a plus.
Valid license in UAE is a MUST. Personal car is a plus.
Any hospitality background.
Subject to interview and experience.Fixed salary + performance based monthly bonus. Paid late night check ins. Vehicle/petrol and telephone compensation. Visa, Insurance.
Out of office job. Growth opportunities for young talents.
Job Type: Full-time
- hospitality: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Dubai (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- English - Russian / Arabic (Required)
ServiceNow Client Sales ExecutiveIBMIntroduction As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales,4 hour agoShareDubai
Business Development AnalystVisaCompany Description As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment4 hour agoShareDubai
Employee Relations Investigation LeadCitiJob Summary: The HR Investigations Lead's responsibility is to conduct investigations of HR-related concerns escalated to the Employee Relations & HR Policy team4 hour agoShareDubai
Software ArchitectVirtua Advanced SolutionCompany Description Trans Skills is a trusted advisor to many of the Middle East’s most respected organizations and a leading Human Resources Services Firm with4 hour agoShareDubai
Company Cars Management & Procurement ExecutiveMercedes-Benz Cars Middle East FZEAufgaben Your Purpose As our Company Cars Management & Procurement Executive, you will support the Senior Buyer with the commodity specific, purchasing activities,4 hour agoShareDubai