Guest Relations Officer
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About this role:
- To support the company in achieving the monthly and annual objectives through customer service support. This role is responsible in making sure that all customers are provided with the highest standard of customer service might it be from email, phone or walk in.
- The role acts as the focal point to continuously promote the improvement of Customer Service in Honda. A close liaison is maintained between all departments and all personnel are involved in the process to create a “Quality Service Culture”.
- The role aims to ensure that the customer experience is a positive one and the job holder is empowered to make appropriate customer focused decisions where problems have occurred so that we create customers for life.
- Efficient handling of customer enquiries for both phone, email and walk in.
- Provide accurate information about Honda products and service.
- Assist in coordinating showroom requirements.
- Ensure that work station as well as the showroom and its complete facilities are tidy and in working order.
- Accurately logging all walk in and phone enquiries on Fastrack system.
- Ensuring that all customers are met and greeted properly when visiting the showroom.
- Submitting required reports such as walk in logs, demo logs, test drive logs etc.
- Ensure quality of job to avoid errors/rework and take actions on customer concerns to improve customer satisfaction.
- Comply with company QHSE rules and guidelines and SOPs and report all incident to the supervisor
- Undertake safety awareness trainings as provided by the company.
- Follow emergency & evacuation procedure of the company.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Strong English communication skills
- 1-2 years, experience of customer service
- Proactive, hardworking, motivated approach
- An understanding of IT systems would be advantageous.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Contact Center OfficerNathan & NathanOur client is a speciality hospital located in Dubai is looking for hire a Contact Center Officer for 3 months temporary contract who can join immediately. Candidates8 hour agoShareDubai
Front Desk SupervisorRosewood Hotels & ResortsJob Description: OVERVIEW/BASIC FUNCTION: Rosewood Abu Dhabi is looking for an inspiring, passionate and engaging Front Desk Supervisor. This position is responsible for8 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
StorekeeperFAIRMONTStorekeeper Responsible for the receiving, storing, issuing and accounting of Finance materials and supplies. Assist the Cost Controller in the control of all Finance8 hour agoShareFujairah
Guest Experience AgentTeamViewer GmbHCompany Description A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and8 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Guest Experience AgentMINOR HotelsAs a Guest Experience Agent, you will be responsible for ensuring that all guests enjoy a positive and memorable experience. You are a key representative of our hotel8 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi