Guest Relations Officer
SOFITEL - Dubai
- To be an ambassador of the hotel, in and outside the work place.
- To provide a personalized service to all the guests, fully aware and following the hotel standards and procedures.
- To assist the Inspired Meetings teams and any other department in guest relation needs or pre-event arrangements.
- To personally welcome guests and escort them to their rooms, outlets or other public areas as requested.
- To offer welcome drinks and towels to check-in guests at the reception.
- To present the outlets and describe the hotel services to the guest and to promote the internal activities and events.
- To assist the Club Millesime guests in the room check-in, fully respecting the immigration, financial and audit procedures.
- To ensure uncompromising levels of cleanliness and maintenance through own responsibility.
- To use appropriate materials, equipments and supplies for the smooth run of the guest relation operations and to ask for requisitions accordingly.
- To use the proper telephone etiquette as per Sofitel standards.
- To be most of the time in the guest area and to socialize with guests, playing a Public Relations role, in order to build strong and long-term relationships.
- To ensure that the privacy of the guests and the confidentiality of the information is respected.
- To manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by owning it, resolving it to the guest satisfaction and recording it.
- To call the Guest Relations Manager or Front Office Manager for advice in serious cases or if an approval is required.
- To be fully aware of and to report all guest comments or complaints.
- To do a proper filing and handover between the shifts.
- To be aware of all VIPs visiting or staying in the hotel.
- To properly use all the equipment and PMS.
- To daily read the logbook and to sign it and update the activity reports.
- To be updated with all the happenings in the hotel and with the latest administrative, organizational, operational or other changes and news.
- To attend a daily line up briefing with the guest relation team to recapitulate tasks and activity.
- To promote the Accor loyalty programs.
- To maintain an atmosphere of high morale and a happy working relationship among the team.
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub sections of the Front Office Department.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
Facility Department-Fire and Safety OfficerNMC Specialty ALNJob Summary: The Fire and Safety Officer is responsible for safeguarding people and property in occupied buildings, facilities, and grounds of NMC Royal6 hour agoShareAl-Ayn
Front Desk Agent - Russian SpeakingSOFITELFront Desk Agent First impressions are everything! As a Front Desk Agent at the Reception, you will take care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their6 hour agoShareDubai
Room Attendant - HousekeepingFAIRMONTHousekeeping Attendant You are at the heart of the hotel! As a Housekeeping Attendant, you will take ownership of guest rooms, ensuring that our guests are provided with8 hour agoShareDubai
Compliance OfficerRichemontReference Code: 47704 Compliance Officer Richemont Dubai, DU, AE PermanentRichemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular8 hour agoShareDubai
Housekeeping CoordinatorMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 17, 2021Job Number 21118336Job Category Housekeeping & LaundryLocation Courtyard Culture Village Dubai, Jaddaf Waterfront, Dubai, United Arab8 hour agoShareDubai