Guest Service Agent - Preferably Female
Abu DhabiWelcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth. We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by the year 2020.
Grand Millennium Al Wahda Abu Dhabi offering direct access to Al Wahda Mall, it's a shopper's dream come true. Business travelers can look forward to a state-of-the-art business centre. Holidaymakers will appreciate our convenient city-centre location, first-class health club and spa, and 5 dining options led by prominent and experienced chefs. Its 840 rooms offer great views of Abu Dhabi and the nearby attractions. The iconic Qasr Al Hosn, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, and Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre are only short drives away.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Checks in guest in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest name whenever possible.
- Assures that guest is assigned type of room requested and the correct rate is charged.
- Checks out guest at end of stay. Ascertains guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges and presents bill to guest.
- Settles bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction.
- Makes change, cashes checks, and exchanges foreign currency.
- Reconciles all transactions at the close of each shift.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
- Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner. Interaction with guest will be in person and by phone.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Maintains a good working relationship with Front Office personnel as well as with other department’s personnel.
- 1-2 years of experience in 4 or 5 star hotel
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
- Must have a valid UAE driving license
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be flexible and multi-tasking ability
- High school diploma required in hospitality will be preferred
Primary Location: AE-AZ-Abu Dhabi Job: Front Office Organization: Grand Millennium Al Wahda, Abu Dhabi Schedule: Regular Shift: Standard Employee Status: Entry Level Job Type: Full-time Job Level: Flex Time Travel: No Job Posting: Sep 12, 2019, 12:09:31 PM
F & B SUPERVISOREmirates Flight CateringOrganization : SOUTH WING Description : Applications are invited for the position of F&B Supervisor Position within: Food & Beverage Airport54 minute agoShareDubai
Front Office InternMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 26, 2021Job Number 21123282Job Category Rooms & Guest Services OperationsLocation Aloft Me'aisam Dubai, Dubai Production City, Dubai, United Arab54 minute agoShareDubai
Executive.Medical Transcription.Aster Hospital, Al Qusais (Br. Of Aster DM Healthcare FZC)Aster DM HealthcareAster DM Healthcare Limited is one of the largest private healthcare service providers operating in multiple GCC states and is an emerging healthcare player in India.54 minute agoShareDubai
Assistant Chief StewardWaldorf Astoria Hotels & ResortsJob Description An Assistant Chief Steward is responsible for supervising the Stewards to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while supporting the overall2 hour agoShareRas al-Khaimah
Beach Club - Guest Relations ExecutiveWaldorf Astoria Hotels & ResortsJob Description A Beach Club - Guest Relations Executive is responsible for make the guest feel at home by extending a warm welcome, assisting the guests and later give2 hour agoShareRas al-Khaimah