HEAD OF OPERATIONS
LOGISTICSHEAD OF OPERATIONS Dubai, United Arab Emirates
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application. YOUR MISSION
The Head of Operations will direct an organisation’s overall operations, including foreign trade (import-export), logistics, warehouse management, distribution of goods, retail operations, IT, and wholesale customer service. Develop strategic plans to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations for all sales channels. Take responsibility for ensuring that goods get where they need to be in an efficient manner. Oversee and manage area operations functions: Demand Planning, Supply Planning/Purchasing, Fulfillment and Warehouse & Logistics Management. Facilitate collaboration across Area functions including Warehouse, Customer Service and IT as well as coordination and alignment with Regional Supply Chain Management.
- Plan and execute people management to ensure that the team operates effectively and efficiently including regular communication, performance measurement and team motivation.
- Plan, recruit, and manage team resources
- Generation and maintenance of a Rolling Gross Demand Forecast
- Translation of gross demand into effective and efficient supply plans and procurement
- Management of operational fulfilment of sales orders and service levels, inbound planning and availability
- Optimisation and capacity planning
- Execution and maintenance of efficient and effective operations and outbound processes, organisation, infrastructure, and IT systems
- Support alignment of demand and supply plans, and regional supply chain activities with regional logistics to drive availability and OTIF
- Support coordination of the Sales & Operations planning process with Merchandising, Sales and Finance, and drive agreement of a common area consensus demand plan
- Conduct analysis of overall supply chain and logistics performance and produce standard reports and top management communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, Business Administration, Logistics or relevant fields in a reputable university
- 10+ years of progressive management work experience in Operations, Logistics, Customer Service, Transportation (preferably in footwear/apparel industry).
- Superior analytical skills for the preparation of product delivery forecasts, financial profitability of products and inventory management issues
- Superior process improvement skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and success in people management
- Displaying calmness under pressure
- Strong knowledge of logistics
- Deep understanding of customer service
- Strong understanding of ERP systems
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
ParalegalDHLFull-timeAbout DPDHL and Legal Services: Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) the logistics provider of the world with over 580,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.1 day agoShareDubai
1 day agoShareSharjah+2 locations
Finance Operations ManagerKPMG UAEJOB DESCRIPTION Job / Role title Manager Finance and Operations Service (Sub-department) Advisory Operations Hierarchical level Manager - C grade Job /1 day agoShareRemote in Dubai
Manager Sales & Service, Arabian AdventuresThe Emirates GroupJob Purpose: The Manager Sales & Service will lead and develop all aspects of Destination Management Companies (DMC) Customer/Client Experience, be the custodian and2 day agoShareDubai
Load Control ManagerThe Emirates GroupJob Purpose: Managing the overall Load Control and Ramp Operation performance through the development, monitor, measurement and improvement of Load Control and Ground2 day agoShareDubai