Human Resources Assistant
Full Job Description
Vesta Care is actively recruiting for the role of Human Resources Assistant for its Dubai Headquarters.
We will give priority to candidates that are immediately available, fulfill our technical qualification requirements and answer the questions attached to our Job Posting.
Vesta Care is the Home Healthcare arm of a prominent Healthcare Investment Holdings Group and one of the Vesta Group Brands (Vesta Rehab, Vesta Life, Vesta Medical). Our company is a multispecialty provider of Home Healthcare services with the aspiration to become Dubai’s leading and most innovative provider of homecare services to the patients and insurance providers, working closely with the regulators. Our core leadership team has a proven and successful track-record in our field of expertise in the UAE, Middle East and Africa that spans over decades.
We are a licensed by Dubai Health Authority mainland company governed by international principles in best practices, corporate ethics, and equal opportunities.
Who is our ideal candidate for the role?
Our company grows on a rapid pace and its growth is heavily based on the performance of its Core functions. The ideal candidate is an energetic junior executive that will balance between bring expertise and learning from us, while reflecting our corporate vision and values in our Human Capital operations and has the passion to grow within the role and within our organization.
The role reports directly Human Resources and Recruitment Manager of the Group. The candidate will execute on mandates related to HR Administration (payroll, time tracking, KPIs), PRO administration and formalities, MOHRE formalities and Office administration.
We are considering profiles with the following qualifications:
- Proven 3-4 years’ HR Admin experience in the HR function of a licensed Healthcare Services company in Dubai,
- Tangible track-record in executing MOHRE & DHA formalities of clinical assets (nurses, caregivers, specialists, physicians, healthcare operations resources),
- Solid experience in UAE labor formalities management and administration,
- Understanding and experience in DHA formalities for Human Resources,
- Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources and / or a Masters Degree in Psychology or related functions.
What are the topics that the candidate will address along with the HR and Recruitment team?
- Execution of Time-tracking and Payroll administration
- Performance of Employee Services
- Recruitment – administrative support of the recruitment team,
- Execution of the Employee Assessment processes and procedures,
- Leadership in the general Office Administration staff (Office Assistants, Drivers, and maintenance services)
- Ownership of HR and Administration related Policies & Procedures.
What do we offer?
Our company is in full compliance to the UAE Labor law policies, procedures, and formalities but we go beyond based on international best practices.
The position is a part of the office administration team and is subject to the following compensation and benefits structure:
- Competitive salary based on the experience and qualifications,
- Annual Salary appraisal based on our corporate compensation development policy,
- Advanced policy Medical Insurance,
- Standard UAE benefits (visa, annual leave, EOS, annual airticket),
We treat all applications as strictly confidential, and we apply best practices on sensitive information management and administration.
We do take special care in reviewing thoroughly all relevant applications and respond personally to all candidates. We would highly appreciate the submission of interest from candidates that fulfill the criteria highlighted above.
We wish best of luck to all candidates,
Vesta Care Recruitment Team
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,000.00 - AED7,000.00 per month
- On your best of knowledge, what was the latest major update of the UAE labor law and what are the major changes that this change brought?
- What is, in your experience, the most time consuming process in an Employee Visa application process and how long does it take in Dubai?
- Do you know what is a Sheryan portal and how did you use it in the past?
Application Deadline: 29/05/2022Hiring Insights
Application response rate: 87%
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Urgently hiringJob activity
Assistant Manager, ComplianceEmirates NBDDepartment Description: The Compliance Organization Unit is responsible for ensuring that the Bank complies with all relevant external laws and regulations applicable in7 hour agoShareDubai
Assistant Project ManagerParsonsMinimum Clearance Required to Start: Not Applicable/None Job Description: Assistant Project Manager Abu Dhabi, UAE Ready to be part of a team that tackles7 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Operations Manager MEARoll GroupCompany Description Roll Group takes care of heavy transport and lifting both on land and at sea. The exceptional combination of transportation and installation7 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Training & Quality SupervisorRosewood Hotels & ResortsJob Description: OVERVIEW/BASIC FUNCTION: Rosewood Abu Dhabi's Talent & Culture Department is expanding! The Training & Quality Supervisor is responsible7 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Design AssistantBabyshop Concept- Qualifications - Primary Location: AE-AE-United Arab Emirates Work location/ موقع العمل: Landmark Group7 hour agoShareDubai