Infrastructure Services Sales Lead
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Infrastructure Services Sales Lead
Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world’s top business and technology professionals.
The IS Sales Lead is responsible for selling solutions that address their client's business needs and delivering client value while supporting IBM/Kyndryl business strategies. He/She will responsible for driving GTS Infrastructure Services signings and "as a Service" revenue across the assigned territory for a particular service line.
- IS Solution Sales: The Sales Lead will manage infrastructure solution sales for Infrastructure Services and work with a team of sales representatives to meet/exceed key business measurements and reporting requirements.
- Quota: Is assigned and responsible for meeting and/or exceeding a discrete revenue, signings and profit sales target assigned by management.
- Customer Strategies: Understands the client’s strategic business objectives and business processes/metrics, including their organization, financial decision-making process and business challenges.
- Opportunity Progression: Responsible for opportunity progression for a specific portfolio of offerings
- Client Relationship: Responsible for client relationship in the selected accounts
- Purchasing Process: Understanding of customer purchasing processes in the territory they are covering
- Account Planning and Coordination: Regularly attends and contributes during team meetings on topics such as planning, execution, etc
- Internal Coordination: Experience in navigating internal processes to secure appropriate approvals on customer engagements
- Opportunity Ownership: Personally responsible for progressing opportunities and/or discrete elements of a specific customer opportunity and recording relevant activity in the sales management systems.
- Coordinating Team Resources: Should understand and navigate IBM/Kyndryl to identify, acquire and coordinate the team of resources required to address client needs
- Technical Acumen: Engage in regular calls with Service Line leaders to discuss sales opportunities, understand market responsiveness to IBMs/Kyndryl's technical solutions, and learn about IBM/Kyndryl solutions.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experiences in selling Hybrid Cloud and Infrastructure Services in the region
- Infrastructure background and Hybrid IT
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding targets
- Superior client communications (written/oral/presentations) and customer relationship management
- Ability to present and articulate the differentiated value of IBM Services solutions compared to competitors in the market
- Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise client budgeting and purchasing processes, typical recommender and decision maker roles involved, and how to progress opportunities from
- Sales leadership skills including pipeline management, opportunity management, execution of the IBM cadence process
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business UnitThis position currently sits within Global Technology Services (GTS) Infrastructure Services (IS) or a shared services function supporting GTS.
As announced in October 2020, IBM intends that its managed infrastructure services business of the GTS organization will become an independent company named Kyndryl by the end of 2021, creating two distinct and powerful market-leading companies.
Together, we will advance the vital systems that power the digital economy. Serving over 4,600 technology-intensive, highly regulated customers, including over 75% of the Fortune 100, our people will design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on today.
We will work flexibly and in partnership with our customers to amplify business outcomes while always pushing ourselves to improve and meet all opportunities. Come join our team of diverse, devoted, and empathetic technology experts who are at the center of discovering what’s next.
Please note: The final decision if this position will transition from IBM to Kyndryl is yet to be confirmed.
Your Life @ IBM
About IBMOur world has never been more alive with opportunities – we need to be ready to seize them. At Kyndryl, we are committed to the health and continuous improvement of the systems at the heart of the digital economy. Our people are at the center, discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. We work flexibly, side-by-side, listening and learning at every step. A healthy digital ecosystem doesn’t just benefit our customers and partners; it provides oxygen to innovation and energy to change the world over, furthering human progress every day. Together, let’s make sure our world thrives.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMKyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Legal Services Manager / Legal CounselThe Emirates GroupJob Purpose: Legal Services Manager / Legal Counsel - IP, Brand and Sponsorship We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and qualified paralegal or newly16 minute agoShareDubai
Oliver Wyman - Executive Assistant - DubaiOliver Wyman GroupFull-timeOliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60+ cities across nearly 30 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with16 minute agoShareDubai
Medical RepresentativeProcter & GambleFull-timeP&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic,1 hour agoShareDubai
Administrative Assistant, Dolphin BayKerzner International ResortsAdministrative Assistant, Dolphin Bay(5529) At Atlantis, we exist to bring the extraordinary to every holiday and experience through connection, empowerment, precision,1 hour agoShareDubai
Marcoms Associate PartnerKnight FrankPermanentReference No 26290 Job Title Marcoms Associate Partner Type2 hour agoShareDubai