- Sort, move, load and offload baggage and cargo as instructed
- Deliver baggage and cargo to Aircraft side
- Collect handbags from boarding gates when instructed
- Check cargo holds upon arrival and report about any abnormality or unusual occurrence including missing or damaged parts or unidentified items found in the hold.
- Check and inform ramp agent that all hold nets and ULD locks and other restraints are in secured position
- Report immediately to superiors or security authorities any suspicious objects found on the ramp, aircraft holds or other locations.
- Ensure all procedures including safety and security procedures and instructions of the carrier, the company or any other appropriate authority are full adhered to.
- Responsible for reporting all hazards and occurrences to the person-in-charge and for ensuring a written report is raised.
- Responsible for own safety and for ensuring the safety of the persons working with you.
- Responsible for complying with all procedures and guidelines published by Etihad and the customer airline.
- Responsible for only performing tasks that you have been trained for.
- Must have a UAE driving license
- Must be educated to High School or equivalent
- Must be able to communicate in English, as a minimum, be comfortable working within a multi cultural workforce.
- Ability to work within a high pressure environment; available to work in a 24 hour operation.
COVID-19 UPDATE: The health and safety of our communities—including our employees and our candidates remains our top priority. From a recruiting perspective we are continuing to identify people for roles with Etihad in anticipation we will be able to hire, however the process may take longer because we are using more virtual recruiting techniques, and start dates may be delayed because of guidance from the governments in the countries we operate in. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility, Stay safe and healthy.
Manager Sales & Service, Arabian AdventuresThe Emirates GroupJob Purpose: The Manager Sales & Service will lead and develop all aspects of Destination Management Companies (DMC) Customer/Client Experience, be the custodian and2 day agoShareDubai
Guest Arrival Expert - Driver with valid Driving LicenseMarriott International, IncFull-timeAdditional Information Front Office Driver with valid Driving License Job Number 22206172 Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations Location Sheraton Sharjah2 day agoShareSharjah
Fleet SupervisorHomecentre UAEFull-timeKEY RESPONSIBILITIES Day-to-Day recording and analysis of vehicle usage for schedule servicing and coordinating with vehicle custodians for on time completion of3 day agoShareUAE
Visa Expediter - Open to All Interested Candidates/All SourcesEmbassy of the United States - Abu Dhabi, UAEFull-timeAnnouncement Number: Abu Dhabi-2022-026-RA1 Hiring Agency: Embassy Abu Dhabi Position Title:3 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
Product Support AssistantDFS GroupWe are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Product Support Assistant to join our Product Support team. You will assist in inventory management ranging from stock4 day agoShareAbu Dhabi