Management Trainee Officer role is a 6-12 months comprehensive training program that helps individual in gaining knowledge and experience required for advancement to higher-level management positions within the Centre under the direction of experienced personnel. The candidate receives training in all the departments of the Centre including Conference Planning, Marketing (Open Enrollment Programs & Organization Focused Programs), Learning and Innovations, Front Desk and House Keeping.
- Completing the tasks and duties assigned during the course of training Period.
- Observe and learn from experienced workers to acquire knowledge of standard operating procedures for better execution of the departmental duties.
- Working in teams to achieve higher goals.
- Maintaining office culture.
- Providing quality work.
- Maintaining professional relation with the customers.
- Coordinating with each other so that there are no communication barriers.
- Establish and maintain good relations with the internal and external stakeholders and vendors.
- To prepare a written summary/report about the training he/she had gone through in that specific department or area.
May be required, depending on departmental objectives.
Business hours may extend into the evenings and weekends depending on workload.
- English communication skills
- Analytical abilities
- Customer focussed and quality conscious
- Computer skills
- Committed with high energy
- Team player
Any basic Diploma in business or Bachelors degree in Business Management.
Expected Start Date: 01/08/2020
Job Type: New-Grad
- Management : 1 year (Preferred)
- Education Management : 1 year (Preferred)
- Diploma (Preferred)
- Ajman (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Recruitment Consultant - Michael Page Middle East, Financial Services RecruitmentMichael Page AEJob Description The Financial Services team was set-up in 2006 and has consistently served clients across various industry segments regionally since. The work we2 hour agoShareDubai
MENA Microsoft Alliance - CRM Architect - ManagerEYWith a broad understanding of the full lifecycle of our clients’ business, EY has the knowledge and experience to integrate cloud strategy where it makes the2 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Business Manager - Michael Page Middle East, Banking RecruitmentMichael Page AEJob Description The Financial Services team was set-up in 2006 and has consistently served clients across various industry segments regionally since. The work we2 hour agoShareDubai
IT ManagerNord Anglia EducationIT Manager The British International School Abu Dhabi is looking to appoint an outstanding IT Manager to join a well-established, supportive team in a highly successful2 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Site SupervisorDynamic Staffing ServicesSite Supervisor 3-5 Years UAE Fri Sep 17 2021 | Vacancy Code : 98331 Job Type : Staff, Industry : Civil Construction, Contract Length : 24 months, Total2 hour agoShareUAE