Manager - Internal Communications
Kitopi is the world’s leading managed cloud kitchen platform - we partner with restaurants and food concepts to help them expand beyond borders. Founded in 2018, our mission is to satisfy the world’s appetite and we currently work with over 150 brands.
Kitopi (pronounced: “Kee-Toh-Pee”) stands for Kitchen Utopia. We serve as enablers to our brand partners in the food market by providing services centered around (but not limited to) sourcing, preparing, producing, and packaging - working closely with our delivery partners to help deliver exceptional food, on our customer’s terms. We are able to achieve this with our in-built, pioneering cloud kitchen technology - a first-of-its-kind innovation.
Our services have also expanded beyond the kitchen to include groceries - Shop Kitopi, subscription-based meal plans, and a first-of-its-kind on-demand food court concept Mix ‘N’ Match. Kitopi currently operates more than 60 kitchens across the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, and Bahrain, thanks to more than 2000 amazing Kitopians. And we can’t wait for you to join us.
What You'll Do
- Research, develop and deliver internal communications that meet the ongoing requirements of the business, in line with corporate branding and communications guidelines
- Deliver a wide range of communication items including but not limited to emails, intranet posts, videos and presentations
- Write, edit, and deploy internal communications content, including articles, talking points, emails, and video content
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal business partners throughout the organization to ensure communication to employees reflects best practices and aligns with the overall internal communications strategy.
- Draft talking points, remarks, executive speeches, regular CEO employee communication and develop presentations for executive meetings.
- Support initiatives to maintain, improve and measure colleague engagement
- BA/BS degree in Communications, Marketing or Journalism preferred
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Must have internal communications experience ideally gained in global organizations.
- Excellent grasp of the English language, including spelling and grammar
- Strong writing skills, you’re able to flip from formal to light-hearted and apply different tone of voices
- Appetite for working in a fast-paced, change environment – you thrive off high energy and remain focused
- Experience successfully managing multiple priorities and responding to urgent, near-term opportunities as well as meet longer-term objectives.
- Strong communications skills and ability to work well with senior leaders across the organization.
- Good understanding of digital platforms; awareness of new digital and social trends, tools and platforms
So, what does it really mean to work at Kitopi?
We are constantly striving to make Kitopi the best place to work, in the world. We want to empower you to be the best version of yourself every single day - we wouldn’t have it any other way. Our Kitopi values act as our guiding principles to help ensure that everyone feels safe, included, and that they belong.
While we currently operate in 4 countries, we are over 75 different nationalities of talented Kitopians. We celebrate our rich diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures and have a 0 tolerance policy against racism, bigotry, and hate.
Along with offices in all the markets we operate in, we also believe in a “work from anywhere” policy - you get to choose the environment you operate in because we believe that will help you deliver work you’re proud of.
Tech-enabled and customer-obsessed, at Kitopi, we are a team of passionate humans who are on a mission together to satisfy the world’s appetite.
Sale Manager TourismJannat ToursAED10,000 a monthPermanent +1Experience:Minimum 6 years in tourism industry … 2-3 years of experience in a managerial roleJob Description: * Make budget and sales plan for the markets under1 hour agoShareDubai
Junior Business Development ExecutiveARMADA INFOTECHFull-timePreferred Candidate Career Level: Junior level Years of Experience: Minimum 2 years Residence Location: Dubai Degree: Bachelor / Master’s Degree Age group: 21 to1 hour agoShareDubai
Telesales ManagerQuest Search and SelectionRef: JO-2208-110398 | Negotiable | Location:Dubai, United Arab Emirates | Added:27/09/22 Quest is working in partnership with a sports equipment and digital2 hour agoShareDubai
Executive AssistantAllianz PartnersPermanent +1We are Allianz Partners. The leader in assistance and insurance solutions in the areas of international health, assistance, automotive and travel insurance. Allianz2 hour agoShareUAE
Tribe MemberFreedom PizzaFull-timeWe are seeking experienced Tribe Members to join our team based in Dubai to assist with store operations. The right candidate has at least 6 months of food and3 hour agoShareDubai